Super Bowl 2019......... no contest!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
overdue for a blow out

Patriots 42
Rams 17

Pats take early lead . special teams / turnovers will help them with 14-17 points and they will cruise in the second half.

As usual , there will be no big standout player for the Pats. Everyone will contribute. The offensive line will protect TB and the D will bother the heck out of Goff.

my heart can not take these come from behind wins anymore.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well I couldn't give a crap less about watching the Super Bowl and I just finished watching all the SB commercials (spoiler alert---don't waste your time) so I guess I can just watch re-runs of Maude that day.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Well I couldn't give a crap less about watching the Super Bowl and I just finished watching all the SB commercials (spoiler alert---don't waste your time) so I guess I can just watch re-runs of Maude that day.
then why even bother replying you old fart.

rod

Retired 22 years
then why even bother replying you old fart.

Just to cause trouble---its what I do best. If you come down on the side of Trump, pro-choice or not believing in climate change it keeps this place buzzing. I love the ones on here who get all bent out of shape if you are for something they are against. (They know who they are)

542thruNthru

Just to cause trouble---its what I do best. If you come down on the side of Trump, pro-choice or not believing in climate change it keeps this place buzzing. I love the ones on here who get all bent out of shape if you are for something they are against. (They know who they are)

Old man jingles?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would like to see the Rams win just to see if that 75% off table of Rams (NFL) products goes back to full price!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would like to see the Rams win just to see if that 75% off table of Rams (NFL) products goes back to full price!!
37c563b.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder how many people wish they could have that 5 or 6 hours of their life back so they could do something productive / exciting ?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I wonder how many people wish they could have that 5 or 6 hours of their life back so they could do something productive / exciting ?
you probably can't get out of your easy chair. what else are you gonna do? watch reruns of Matlock and Murder She Wrote?