Supervisor working example

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You're part of the problem.

I've said it hundreds of times probably.

LET. IT. GET. BACKED. UP.

Them forcing it out of the unload has no bearing on the work you need to be doing.
Work at a safe pace.
Work as instructed.

They'll have to send you help, or you'll stack all day.
If you stack all day, you get more hours. (win).
If they send you help, you get a clean area. (win).
If they work, you file on them, and get paid even more. (win).

Why is this so hard?

that s
You're part of the problem.

I've said it hundreds of times probably.

LET. IT. GET. BACKED. UP.

Them forcing it out of the unload has no bearing on the work you need to be doing.
Work at a safe pace.
Work as instructed.

They'll have to send you help, or you'll stack all day.
If you stack all day, you get more hours. (win).
If they send you help, you get a clean area. (win).
If they work, you file on them, and get paid even more. (win).

Why is this so hard?

That’s pretty much what I’ve been doing lately. It’s bull:censored2: though. Definitely cut people as soon as they can. We need all the help we can get.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I wanted to confirm is moving bulk carts to and fro the irreg train considered working? I got the unit manager for 70 minutes messing with the bulk carts the past 2 days, just wanted to make sure before I fill the grievance out.

542thruNthru

I wanted to confirm is moving bulk carts to and fro the irreg train considered working? I got the unit manager for 70 minutes messing with the bulk carts the past 2 days, just wanted to make sure before I fill the grievance out.
File and give witnesses. Let your BA figure it out. Usually anything that progresses packages is sup working.

Swanson

File and give witnesses. Let your BA figure it out. Usually anything that progresses packages is sup working.
I kinda figured I just filed on this idiot not too long ago for working.I will file again:thumbup: the ba told me that our building manager wants to make an example out of one of them,it just so happens he is my old unit manager that was ripping me off!

PT Car Washer

Setting up an area is considered Union work. Try that. In my building sups work constantly with the Unions blessing because we are chronically short of Union help.

Swanson

Setting up an area is considered Union work. Try that. In my building sups work constantly with the Unions blessing because we are chronically short of Union help.
Here's what I wrote. I observed unit manager jackass loading and unloading bulk carts on irreg trains at the times stated above.By doing so jackass is expediting the process of packages which is collective bargaining unit work. A violation of article 3 section 7.

sept21

At my hub also I have noticed a lot of supervisors working. We are in automated hub and especially bulk supervisor is always driving/moving bulk carts all day.

Does automated hub have different rules for bulk carts that move on there own?

Also do I have to work in bulk to file against bulk supervisor working since I'm in unload?

I am asking for future reference since I'm still in probation period, I dont think I can file right now.

Swanson

At my hub also I have noticed a lot of supervisors working. We are in automated hub and especially bulk supervisor is always driving/moving bulk carts all day.

Also do I have to work in bulk to file against bulk supervisor working since I'm in unload?

I am asking for future reference since I'm still in probation period, I dont think I can file right now.
If the supervisors are doing teamster work thats a violation.
It doesn't matter if you work a different department if they are doing teamster work nail them.
You have to get your 70 working days in before you can file

quad decade guy

Same at my hub....all day long....we actually have more blue shirts than hourlies.