Switching to PT car wash was the best decision I ever made

My doctor said I can't live life sitting around in my underwear eating snacks all day running my business from home.

Except now I'm losing $162/hr 15 hours a week.

I'm glad the health insurance is there for the inevitable heart attack and stroke. And good thing my bitch doctor is hot with a nice rack or I'd never hear anything she has to say.

Better than dying with a DIAD in one hand and a life of regret in the other.

Interestingly enough, I just started accepting bitcoin. I got a lot around 10k and squared away a few accounts while it was up to 12k+. Essentially, using other people's money to pay my expenses.

But I'll admit. This job isn't for everyone. Driving was always something I wanted to do, but realistically, my body is already shot. I can't imagine what 25-30 years driving would do to me (if there even are drivers in 25 years). Maybe if I was young again. I couldn't imagine doing all the work for driver just to make the jobs of my brothers and sisters harder. Not just that, being less than the best I could be is not something I want to dump on other people. It's hard enough just for me and shouldn't mean other people have to work harder. They deserve better than that.

I'm just glad I could pick up where I left off with my business and do something I really love. I realized I was looking at driver jobs for all the wrong reasons and killing my body.

Our volume is 7x higher than when I started. The job I wanted ceased to exist a few years ago.

I think it was a good decision. I'm just glad I still get to see my brothers and sisters, but in a lot less stressful environments. It feels healthier and better and I've been able to forge new relationships. A lot of them are much better people than I thought.

The weak...

I only made $950 between 6pm and 11pm farting around on my phone.

When I started our volume was 6k/day. It's 30k now. I like actually spending time with my family and not working 12-14h shifts.

Don't tell me you people wouldn't quit UPS for a job that pays ~6x top rate.

It's okay to be jealous. It really is.

Indecisi0n

When I started our volume was 6k/day. It's 30k now. I like actually spending time with my family and not working 12-14h shifts.

Yet you're still on these forums .

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Sounds like you are weak minded. You rather lose money at UPS than to make more at home and make yourself exercise for 30 min.

ibleedbrown

My doctor said I can't live life sitting around in my underwear eating snacks all day running my business from home.

Except now I'm losing $162/hr 15 hours a week.

I'm glad the health insurance is there for the inevitable heart attack and stroke. And good thing my bitch doctor is hot with a nice rack or I'd never hear anything she has to say.

Better than dying with a DIAD in one hand and a life of regret in the other.

if you're making that kind of money why not quit and pay for your own insurance?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Interestingly enough, I just started accepting bitcoin. I got a lot around 10k and squared away a few accounts while it was up to 12k+. Essentially, using other people's money to pay my expenses.

But I'll admit. This job isn't for everyone. Driving was always something I wanted to do, but realistically, my body is already shot. I can't imagine what 25-30 years driving would do to me (if there even are drivers in 25 years). Maybe if I was young again. I couldn't imagine doing all the work for driver just to make the jobs of my brothers and sisters harder. Not just that, being less than the best I could be is not something I want to dump on other people. It's hard enough just for me and shouldn't mean other people have to work harder. They deserve better than that.

I'm just glad I could pick up where I left off with my business and do something I really love. I realized I was looking at driver jobs for all the wrong reasons and killing my body.

Our volume is 7x higher than when I started. The job I wanted ceased to exist a few years ago.

I think it was a good decision. I'm just glad I still get to see my brothers and sisters, but in a lot less stressful environments. It feels healthier and better and I've been able to forge new relationships. A lot of them are much better people than I thought.
Being a driver is actually a good thing for our human bodies. I completely reject the notion 20 years from now my body will be destroyed from actually using it. Study after study comes out and shows sitting/standing at a desk all day is horrible for your health.

Our bodies are designed to move, lift, look beyond 10 inches. If you use safe methods, you’re body shouldn’t be destroyed from being a Driver.

As a great man once said, “Don’t be such a B**ch all your life”.

RxSatellite

Just do us a favor and dont pass that narcissism down to your kids.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Being a driver is actually a good thing for our human bodies. I completely reject the notion 20 years from now my body will be destroyed from actually using it. Study after study comes out and shows sitting/standing at a desk all day is horrible for your health.

Our bodies are designed to move, lift, look beyond 10 inches. If you use safe methods, you’re body shouldn’t be destroyed from being a Driver.

As a great man once said, “Don’t be such a B**ch all your life”.
I really think the people who walk out all :censored2:ed up, don't work safely.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Being a driver is actually a good thing for our human bodies. I completely reject the notion 20 years from now my body will be destroyed from actually using it.
I've been putting a little away each paycheck, saving it up for one of those sweet motorized wheelchairs with the tracks instead of wheels