take a test

klein

Für Meno :)
12 out of 12, and I'm not even American !

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 99% of the general public.

klein

6 out of 12 and I'm not either,so the stupidity is spread out evenly

Well those were American questions, and a lot of answers would have been backwards in Canada (like the deficit since 1990, or the trade surplus we have).
But, since I have been a teen, I follow news, world news every single day. Kind of like a hobby for me.
And, I just love debating politics, so I need to be updated and knowlegable.

Last edited:

klein

Religion & Politics are suppose to be taboo....it'll only get you in trouble !!

Good morning Moreluck. Yes , it sure has, but I also won many bets :)

Religion, however, I do not care about.
Watching the news as I type : New Zealand has stopped their code of silence as of today, and they have published all UFO sightings, from 1952 until todays date.
Those include sightings from the NZ Airforce as well.

P

pickup

Well those were American questions, and a lot of answers would have been backwards in Canada (like the deficit since 1990, or the trade surplus we have).
But, since I have been a teen, I follow news, world news every single day. Kind of like a hobby for me.
And, I just love debating politics, so I need to be updated and knowlegable.

"Knowlegable"? As in knowing how to spell "knowledgeable"?

And yet another comment about Canada's trade surplus.

bbsam

Staff member
I got 11out of 12 am I ok??
No. You obviously have severe anal bleeding. Report to your nearest gastroenterologist for a full digital exam followed by an advanced colonoscopy begining at the sphincter and traveling all the way to the uvula in an attempt to figure out why you would ask such an ass(inine) question. We suggest that you refrain from burping as a nasty after-taste will be present.:happy-very: Now. Don't ever ask if you are OK ever again. :wink2:

No. You obviously have severe anal bleeding. Report to your nearest gastroenterologist for a full digital exam followed by an advanced colonoscopy begining at the sphincter and traveling all the way to the uvula in an attempt to figure out why you would ask such an ass(inine) question. We suggest that you refrain from burping as a nasty after-taste will be present.:happy-very: Now. Don't ever ask if you are OK ever again. :wink2:
So your saying I might have a hemroid.