Talking to a member of safety committee

watdaflock?

Hope this helps...

Most Americans hate their job. They should just quit too right? Find another corporate job that they can hate?

Thanks for the sarcasm bro it's always great and refreshing and just brings so much to the table
I recommend applying elsewhere and obtaining other employment before quitting UPS.

Never understood why somebody makes a career, out of a job they hate.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I'm literally out delivering with a broken bulkhead door and nobody gives a **** gosh darn.

Our hands are tied this time of year in automotive. We can’t down anything, the trucks come back at 11 and need to be in the line by 1.. I do safety first, brakes, suspension etc.. potential road call write ups and then non critical but important items.

I fix bulk door issues in peak but it’s obviously going to be a lower priority than the safety items if it’s just sticky.. You can pull the door while hitting the fob for a few weeks. I would volunteer for a Sunday to come in and fix minor stuff while all the trucks are in but OT shifts are typically work as directed and my supervisor would tell me to do red tag trailers or something else so what’s the point.

If the bulk door is stuck open that is a safety concern and should be addressed

Last night I had some time so I was able to fix a backup camera that was kind of blurry at night and repair the camera brackets that were smashed in from a loading dock.

For the next month or so expect repairs on only what is needed to keep the truck on the road.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Make $100k driving a truck in circles.

Make more $$ than your friends who went to college.

Not to mention the women throwing themselves at you all day.
I’d like to see a few pictures of said women throwing themself your way. For research purposes only of course.