TARGET 🎯 TIME!!!!

vvv

Christ help me!!

All this back and forth between the company and union over the past months, along with all the nonsense 🐴 💩 contract speculation on Brown Cafe and Facebook. And now the release of t/a and again an overload of 💩 slinging in only a days time by everyone has been a bit much.

So I took off work today while all you peasants mop the deck. And I’ll go blow off some steam with a few hundred rounds of pistol practice today.
Now I just have to awaken my baby from his nap to see if he’s ready. He’s looking quite cozy….not sure if I should wake the baby.

“Mr. Staccato….you wanna get up and have a play day today”? 🤠💥🤪

Attachments

• A27DF3FE-C267-4AEC-B2F6-3EED0A4626F6.jpeg
    A27DF3FE-C267-4AEC-B2F6-3EED0A4626F6.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 173C49E1-5411-47E1-9FCB-DD4C6A04B74D.jpeg
    173C49E1-5411-47E1-9FCB-DD4C6A04B74D.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 31

vvv

Christ help me!!

All this back and forth between the company and union over the past months, along with all the nonsense 🐴 💩 contract speculation on Brown Cafe and Facebook. And now the release of t/a and again an overload of 💩 slinging in only a days time by everyone has been a bit much.

So I took off work today while all you peasants mop the deck. And I’ll go blow off some steam with a few hundred rounds of pistol practice today.
Now I just have to awaken my baby from his nap to see if he’s ready. He’s looking quite cozy….not sure if I should wake the baby.

Ya sleep with the one you trust in life :)

Christ help me!!

elDmvvt5irMrgmlgHY.gif

anonymous23456

Ya no 40 here for me, but I am possibly gonna grab a 10mm today while I'm out.

You like or have an opinion on the Sig Legion 220 in 10mm?
Not really. I looked into it but the ammo is too expensive. People keep talking about stopping power but to me shot placement is more important. I practice a lot!

"Well doctor.... I've been at UPS for 36 years and......."

"Ahhhh no need to say more, that explains everything......happy shooting".
Come on brother
You have a good paying job, you got your health less other people have much greater problems than what we have

But yes I agree with you some days this place can put a little craziness inside your head

vvv

Come on brother
You have a good paying job, you got your health less other people have much greater problems than what we have

But yes I agree with you some days this place can put a little craziness inside your head
I'm just messing with you boys and have it easy and on cruise control for a long time.

I think last week is the first week I actually worked a complete 5 consecutive days Monday-Friday in at least 2 years.....no joke. (and that includes peak) :)

vvv

Not really. I looked into it but the ammo is too expensive. People keep talking about stopping power but to me shot placement is more important. I practice a lot!
Ammo is higher for that caliber but not bad if you are patient and score some deals and stock up. Just gotta know where to look. And yes does have great stopping power but definitely agree on the shot placement

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Christ help me!!

Check out the Platypus 2011

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
9mm. Low recoil, ammo is the most popular on earth, excellent self defense ammo available. .22lr for close work, head shots.
Placement counts