Tattoo ups

El Correcto

god is dead
Can you get fired for having tattoos
Walking out of the building today I saw a Mexican with a tattoo on his arm. Not sure what it was but I’m pretty sure he was part of MS-14. I’m going to speak to my center manager and security tomorrow to see if anything can’t be done about it. I just don’t feel safe around these tattoo’d thugs, walking around like the rules don’t matter. If they are willing to break the dress code and get away with it just how far will this go. It’s kind of like the broken window theory, except with tattoos and beards.

542thruNthru

Walking out of the building today I saw a Mexican with a tattoo on his arm. Not sure what it was but I’m pretty sure he was part of MS-14. I’m going to speak to my center manager and security tomorrow to see if anything can’t be done about it. I just don’t feel safe around these tattoo’d thugs, walking around like the rules don’t matter. If they are willing to break the dress code and get away with it just how far will this go. It’s kind of like the broken window theory, except with tattoos and beards.

Don't worry MS-14 is a spaceflight to the international space station scheduled in Aug 2019.

If his tattoo was MS-13 then maybe I'd be worried.

He is the new PT sup.