Tax deduction problems!!! Please Help!!

Strongskies34

Okay so I’m a local sorter but I’m also a cover driver and have been for almost a year. I went through every means possible to get my tax deductions fixed. But the issue is that I only have federal taxes withheld when I cover drive. I’ve done the online tax withdrawals on upsers at least 20 times and still no changes. I’ve went through my supervisors which just point me to the online form. Please help!

Up In Smoke

Okay so I’m a local sorter but I’m also a cover driver and have been for almost a year. I went through every means possible to get my tax deductions fixed. But the issue is that I only have federal taxes withheld when I cover drive. I’ve done the online tax withdrawals on upsers at least 20 times and still no changes. I’ve went through my supervisors which just point me to the online form. Please help!
What state?

Red Headed Stranger

I did mine online and did not have any issues. One possible explanation is if your regular weekly check is less than $250, they will not withhold anything because the standard deduction for 2022 is $12,950 (single) or $25,900 (married filing jointly). If they are not withholding enough, your best bet is to claim single, zero dependents, plus have an additional amount withheld each week. You might want to start with an extra $35 each week and see where that puts you tax wise. Good luck!

Up In Smoke

I did mine online and did not have any issues. One possible explanation is if your regular weekly check is less than $250, they will not withhold anything because the standard deduction for 2022 is $12,950 (single) or $25,900 (married filing jointly). If they are not withholding enough, your best bet is to claim single, zero dependents, plus have an additional amount withheld each week. You might want to start with an extra $35 each week and see where that puts you tax wise. Good luck!
Mod was having trouble with state withholdings, not Federal.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I went directly to HR and gave them my state withdrawal holdings paperwork. You can usually find it online. They told me no one has ever given it to them like that but they made it work.

DOK

Bingo

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Post your routing and account number