Tax Issues Liberal vs Conservative

island1fox

I do not like being "labeled" but I definitely fall into the Independent classification.
I believe the only way out of the budget mess is a combination of Tax increases and huge cuts.
It strikes me as very strange when many famous Liberals do everything they can to avoid paying taxes.
Examples --John Kerry, Bono, Springstein and Bon Jovi just to name a very few in the news lately.
On the other hand we now see many rino Repubs that have a hard time cutting anything !!:sad-little:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I do not like being "labeled" but I definitely fall into the Independent classification.
I believe the only way out of the budget mess is a combination of Tax increases and huge cuts.
It strikes me as very strange when many famous Liberals do everything they can to avoid paying taxes.
Examples --John Kerry, Bono, Springstein and Bon Jovi just to name a very few in the news lately.
On the other hand we now see many rino Repubs that have a hard time cutting anything !!:sad-little:

They are all bums and want to stay in power so anything that is cut that affects their wallets or their voting district cant be cut...