TDU & Teamsters United are going to lose big and prove once and from r all TDU SUCKS

Instigator

Y
Do you ever ask yourself what fat boy and Fred have done. You told me in the past you weren't very impressed with fat boy or the job he did in his local. Fred's persecution
Of Tdu members in the past is well documented and now he's with Tdu. Hence the nickname flip flop Freddy. His contract with Kroger is awful. He has another barn where he has unlimited subcontractors. He is pushing car haul to the brink of going out on strike and out of business. Fred wants to strike them. I want to honor that strike but it will be the end of car haul as we know it.
You are delusional. You ask what has Z done? Z has the 4th largest Local Union in the country with the lowest dues rates for part timers in the country. What have you done other than regurgitate H and H lies? Z doesn't have contracts with Kroger so why do you keep spreading that lie? Z doesn't have unlimited subcontractors anywhere other than UPS Freight but your boys H and H negotiated that contract. Z is not on the negotiating committee for Carhaul but rejects the concessions your boy H has tried to push on Carhaulers twice now. Do you think H and H will impose that contract like they did to us at UPS? You're a loser dude, give it up.

5habits100

Y

You are delusional. You ask what has Z done? Z has the 4th largest Local Union in the country with the lowest dues rates for part timers in the country. What have you done other than regurgitate H and H lies? Z doesn't have contracts with Kroger so why do you keep spreading that lie? Z doesn't have unlimited subcontractors anywhere other than UPS Freight but your boys H and H negotiated that contract. Z is not on the negotiating committee for Carhaul but rejects the concessions your boy H has tried to push on Carhaulers twice now. Do you think H and H will impose that contract like they did to us at UPS? You're a loser dude, give it up.
You sir are a flat out liar. The rampant subcontracting out of Local 89 in feeders was brought up at the last national panel in Indy. Several Local's brought it up and the Z boys said they had not filed any grievances over the violations that continue. So don't try to blame Ken or Jim when your boy doesn't do his job.

brownelf

The most important thing IMO is to vote. Not here to convince anyone one way or another on who to vote for, voting sends a message to the company. A good turnout gives the union a bigger stick to use in the 18 contract talks. The company watches everything and not voting just tells UPS that more than likely you won't bother to vote at contract time either.

Instigator

You sir are a flat out liar. The rampant subcontracting out of Local 89 in feeders was brought up at the last national panel in Indy. Several Local's brought it up and the Z boys said they had not filed any grievances over the violations that continue. So don't try to blame Ken or Jim when your boy doesn't do his job.
Why because KH says it's true? There are over 220 grievances filed. We are hiring feeder drivers off the street and have been hiring all year. Maybe UPS can't keep up with the volume of work?

5habits100

Why because KH says it's true? There are over 220 grievances filed. We are hiring feeder drivers off the street and have been hiring all year. Maybe UPS can't keep up with the volume of work?
KH didn't bring it up and when they asked your boys from 89 they said there were no grievances filed. Now they have 220.

OK

LeadBelly

Banned
Y

Oh myGod you are the biggest liar ever. These are all facts. You are either delusional not in the know or ignorant. Somehow you calling me a loser I'm totally fine with. You live in your moms basement. Try and use your Teamcare to get yourself some help. Oh yea. At Kroger flip flop Freddy got his members 64cents in 6 years. That guys a loser.

LeadBelly

Banned
Oh yea there's that too. Flip flop Freddy is to stupid to actually file any grievance on this. Just like other issues. Maybe that stinky mouth is making him stupider that he looks.

Instigator

I
Oh myGod you are the biggest liar ever. These are all facts. You are either delusional not in the know or ignorant. Somehow you calling me a loser I'm totally fine with. You live in your moms basement. Try and use your Teamcare to get yourself some help. Oh yea. At Kroger flip flop Freddy got his members 64cents in 6 years. That guys a loser.
I live in my Moms basement because of the garbage contract KH imposed on us. And damn boy, I've told you a hundred times 89 doesn't have a contract with Kroger

LeadBelly

Banned
I

I live in my Moms basement because of the garbage contract KH imposed on us. And damn boy, I've told you a hundred times 89 doesn't have a contract with Kroger
You live in your moms basement because you are lazy. I was out on my own at 15. A teamster by 17 and I made my own way. Bought my first house at 20 because of halls contracts as a part timer and worked other jobs until I could go full time. You are a weak person. Why don't you go feeder driving? Surely flip flop Freddy could get part timers into these position? We have this practice in my local. You are weak like Fred. Vote Hoffa hall and quit being a victim.

LeadBelly

Banned
I

Don't feel bad a lot of millennias live in their moms me basement. It's a generation thing. Come on you love Facebooking and video gaming Last time I saw you you couldn't stop looking at your Facebook.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

KH didn't bring it up and when they asked your boys from 89 they said there were no grievances filed. Now they have 220.

OK
Thank god kh was there to tell z what to do about subcontracting......obviously z can't do his job as local president.....how can people possibly think he could do the gp job

Instigator

Thank god kh was there to tell z what to do about subcontracting......obviously z can't do his job as local president.....how can people possibly think he could do the gp job

That's why Z runs the 4th largest Local Union in the country and has increased his membership by 25% since taking office. On the other hand KH has lost 23 % of his membership and his Local pension plan is in the red zone. Great leadership KH

5habits100

That's why Z runs the 4th largest Local Union in the country and has increased his membership by 25% since taking office. On the other hand KH has lost 23 % of his membership and his Local pension plan is in the red zone. Great leadership KH
He didn't increase anything. UPS expanded their air operation. They are locked into Louisville. He didn't organize 25% of the members. Typical TDU spinner. You lie again.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4452.JPG
He didn't increase anything. UPS expanded their air operation. They are locked into Louisville. He didn't organize 25% of the members. Typical TDU spinner. You lie again.