Teamster/Ups 401k diversification option?

Over70irregs

Should 401k plan diversify a small allocation to reduce exposure. Central states let us hear you. If CS had early exposure……?

Bitcoin Becomes Best Performing Asset Of The Decade, Returning Ten Times More Than Nasdaq 100​

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Should 401k plan diversify a small allocation to reduce exposure. Central states let us hear you. If CS had early exposure……?

Bitcoin Becomes Best Performing Asset Of The Decade, Returning Ten Times More Than Nasdaq 100​

Yes the should.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mexico is running ahead of us. After seeing what happened to CS states and coming bonds issues I want diversification. 2-5% is miniscule. We all acknowledge a possible RE bubble…
It’s usually better to diversify. Besides, for a little risk you could score big on something new and undervalued.

Over70irregs

Why is the tiniest country holding so much? Small bones + Little muscles = Broken back
1651032860979.png

Turn on a little faucet and relieve the pressure. They won’t make it.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
401k's IMO should stay away from crypto/leveraged stuff, even though i'd partake personally if i could

at the least though, they should open up to the huge number of ETF's out there; being able to invest in SOXX or QQQ instead of a boring S&P index would be awesome

that would make too many middle class people wealthy though, so our elites would never allow it

401k's IMO should stay away from crypto/leveraged stuff, even though i'd partake personally if i could

at the least though, they should open up to the huge number of ETF's out there; being able to invest in SOXX or QQQ instead of a boring S&P index would be awesome

that would make too many middle class people wealthy though, so our elites would never allow it
Unfortunately the rules do not favor for 401K plans

Your employer's obligated to buy the cheapest funds not necessarily the best funds

Overpaid Union Thug

Why is the tiniest country holding so much? Small bones + Little muscles = Broken back
View attachment 381573
Turn on a little faucet and relieve the pressure. They won’t make it.
The Chinese actually owe us roughly $1 trillion. Probably a lot more than that now. They’ve owed it to us since before their communist revolution. I know thanks If we had a government and/or leader with balls to hold them to that it would erase much of what we owe them. They claim they no longer owe it to us because it was “borrowed” by a previous government. Meaning, before the communist revolution. International law says otherwise.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

A match is a passive way of investing at a small percentage. Right now a blind man can hear musical chair beats. We don’t get match but others do. It takes awhile for funds to start. Need to move.

Over70irregs

The Chinese actually owe us roughly $1 trillion. Probably a lot more than that now. They’ve owed it to us since before their communist revolution. I know thanks If we had a government and/or leader with balls to hold them to that it would erase much of what we owe them. They claim they no longer owe it to us because it was “borrowed” by a previous government. Meaning, before the communist revolution. International law says otherwise.
Use the confiscated overseas $ that is being used as a weapon of control.

pkgdriver

I do some bitcoin in our 401k.
Its an etf that uses futures to try to follow the bitcoin price.

It has tracked the bitcoin spot price fairly well.
I believe there might be another etf like this now also.
They are trying to get other exact spot price etfs approved.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Probably need to figure it out.
Rumor mill says after this contract, the new hires will not be included in the pension plan.