Teamsters United Slate

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

And he pumped gas before that. A member of the teamsters for only one year but lives of the teamster tit of unsuspecting teamsters that don't know his communist agenda.
The only thing that bothers me is how they all follow him blindly......even on this sight....some of the things these guys think are fact and what they believe just amazes me

Evil

Plus tdu paid people that weren't teamsters to solicit signatures. Where they couldn't find stewards union officials or members in good standing or retirees they use people that weren't teamsters to solicit signatures. Kinda sad if you think of it. This should only be for members of the rank and file. Tim s has a guy that's not a teamster making a lot of local 804 decisions.

That would be an election violation and you're a liar.

LagunaBrown

How many signatures did you get for Hoffa LB?

"How many did the last TDU gal get and how much did she lose by in the national election? Save the comments just show me the data."

Teamster members collected 50,000 signatures to successfully accredit the Pope as a candidate for General President.
and she only got 17% of the votes. Just stating the facts kiddo!

:oops:

LagunaBrown

"How many did the last TDU gal get and how much did she lose by in the national election? Save the comments just show me the data."

LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU.

Teamster members collected 50,000 signatures to successfully accredit the Pope as a candidate for General President.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

And she only got that high because Gagger took a few Hoffa votes.

10 point

Sandy's running again?