teeth (ON TOPIC)

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Could of paid for it in crypto currency if I had put more money yesterday lol Bought my first coin ever. Just to check out how the app worked.

Up 65% in one day.
Couple years late I remember when it was 3$ a pop. I went off on someone today for saying not to buy in bunch of dumbasses. But keep it on topic please thanks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Couple years late I remember when it was 3$ a pop. I went off on someone today for saying not to buy in bunch of dumbasses. But keep it on topic please thanks
I bought a litecoin.

I wouldn't buy bitcoin right now either. Gonna be rocky til the end of the year probably with the futures markets openinf.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I love how people said it would crash when it hit 300$ kept going up. Yes its volatile currency because its decentralized. It's had its dips but is steadily rising overall
O
I bought a litecoin.

I wouldn't buy bitcoin right now either. Gonna be rocky til the end of the year probably with the futures markets openinf.

Don’t you already have a thread going about this?

OCD much??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I love how people said it would crash when it hit 300$ kept going up. Yes its volatile currency because its decentralized. It's had its dips but is steadily rising overall
It's also volitale because of how few people are in it. People see 10k and think man that's a ton. What they don't realize is there's easily room to move to 100k+

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
It's also volitale because of how few people are in it. People see 10k and think man that's a ton. What they don't realize is there's easily room to move to 100k+
People panic sell all the time. The good time to buy is when it dips because historically it comes back up with more value then it dropped from