Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't have HBO, so when Big Love was on, I'd wait the year and then they would re-run it on a channel I have.

I watched the first 2 seasons and really liked it. Then they quit reboadcasting it and I ended up getting seasons 3,4 & 5 for Christmas 2010.

I just now finished watching all 3 seasons in the past couple weeks. I wasn't sure if it had an ending or left us hanging. It had a definite ending.

I really enjoyed the twists and turns in this story. Prior to this series I always thought Chloe Sevigny was a weirdo.....but she's perfect for the part she plays. If she is like the part she plays in her real life, then the weirdo tag stands.

I liked finding out "secrets" of the Fundamentalists........the same as learning secrets of Scientology.

It was just a real good series and I wish it could've gone on.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey AJ. I watched a new tv series that started tonight. Longmire. He plays a sheriff in Wyoming, on the 1 year anniversary of the death of his wife. I like the show, but the reason why I mention this is because he mentioned Jo Malone. His wife used to wear it. :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey AJ. I watched a new tv series that started tonight. Longmire. He plays a sheriff in Wyoming, on the 1 year anniversary of the death of his wife. I like the show, but the reason why I mention this is because he mentioned Jo Malone. His wife used to wear it. :happy-very:

It is 2:10 am and I just showered in Jo Malone 154 bath gel.
Then I used B.A.&C. lotion, B.A.&C. cologne and after the dry down, I spritzed on Orange Blossom.

over9five

Staff member

I watched that too. It was the premiere, and I decided it was good enough to watch next week as well.

It is 2:10 am and I just showered in Jo Malone 154 bath gel.
Then I used B.A.&C. lotion, B.A.&C. cologne and after the dry down, I spritzed on Orange Blossom.

Wow, that's a lot of scent. Too much perfumy smell makes me kinda sick....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like Mother like Daughter, BRISTOL PALINS show BOMBS!

as if the country wanted to see another Palin make a fool out of herself on national tv, the BRISTOL PALIN show is bombing in the ratings. As if the biggest lie in national politics needed any further embarrassment, someone thought it would be a good idea to put the daughter of Sarah Palin on tv in a reality show.

So far, the only reality is that no one cares. A single mother of a kid born out of wedlock belongs on MTV with the other teen rejects of this country.

Bristol Palin's reality show a failure | TheCelebrityCafe.com

Like her mother, Palin demonstrates that the apples dont fall far from the tree.

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Like Mother like Daughter, BRISTOL PALINS show BOMBS!

More trouble for B Palin and her hopes of becoming a Kardashian!

Another Lawsuit for Bristol Palin's Reality Show - Yahoo! News

What a loser.

Peace

TOS