Terms of Service

thedownhillEXPRESS

Is there anything in the TOS that prevents us from registering an additional "name"

My idea is for us to be able to register just the generic station identifier to post card signing locations.

If you think this is a good idea, say in a few days just sign up with your 4 digit station identifier and we can work from there....

Only need one person from each station to post times and dates...

We can use all the legal advice from some that know union law in regards to managements ability to crash the party or interfere in organizing.

Maybe an IBT rep to help

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Multiple identities are allowed as long as you're not using them to create an impression of more support for a position than actually exists (usually called meatpuppetry) or using an alternative account to carry on a discussion with an account operated by the same person.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Multiple identities are allowed as long as you're not using them to create an impression of more support for a position than actually exists (usually called meatpuppetry) or using an alternative account to carry on a discussion with an account operated by the same person.
This stuff still makes me giggle.

To be up after midnight and to
go to bed then, is early; so that to go to bed
after midnight is to go to bed betimes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Tell Dano.