Thank You To All Our Veterans!

I

isguy

wkmac,
Thanks for taking the time to post that very important message. As a vet (OK, peacetime vet, but I was ready to go anywhere), your message is greatly appreciated. We currently have two interns that are reservists, one army and one navy, and they are both true professional ready to go at a moments notice. To all our UPS vets, THANK YOU and God bless!

B

brown39

Remember this: If you can READ, Thank a Teacher........If you are READING in English, Thank a Veteran.

T

toonertoo

Thanks to every veteran wartime or peacetime. from the mother of an USAF staff SGT, and sister of a USAF Vietnam vet. thanks for your sacrifices!!! and your strength that has kept us as the power that rules.

T

tieguy

Thanks for the thanks , special thanks to all the vietnam vets. We definitely did not give them the homecoming they deserved.

D

dannyboy

Kinda funny. I registered and the little ole lady asked me if I was a citizen (I was born in Germany). I told her I didnt know for sure, but I knew my parents were and since I was only 5, I guess that would make me one too.

I guess lucky for me, it took her three years to process that info to get me OKed for the draft.

Shortly there after we tucked and ran.

DAmn shame, all the great blood that was shed, for what?

I guess to give us the currage no matter what happens in the near future not to repeat the past.

AS Bush has stated, our exit plan is victory.

All you vets, thanks, and may God Bless and protect the ones in harms way.

d