The Decline Of Football

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My Dad and his best friend, were "All Star" halfbacks in high school and college.

They wore this type of helmet.

leather-football-helmet-rawlings-1.jpg

They both went on to become successful Doctors.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was just stuck in some school bus traffic and turned on that rush fellow . He said that George Soros is bankrolling the leftist groups that encourage the NFL to kneel . And when more people realize this they will not be watching the NFL , since people want to be entertained and not watch a political rally .

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I was just stuck in some school bus traffic and turned on that rush fellow . He said that George Soros is bankrolling the leftist groups that encourage the NFL to kneel . And when more people realize this they will not be watching the NFL , since people want to be entertained and not watch a political rally .
You listen to Rush, the guy who got fired from his football gig for racist overtones? What a shock.

MAKAVELI

Give it a rest bro.