The forum is ....

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother it's almost time for the radio show ! I know you will be tuned in
Nope it's man night with my son. Going to Dave and busters to play video games, then out to eat. It's called man night. Me and my best dude going out in the town. Jam to our own tunes and no mom and sister drama. Probably buy some stuff and get a little rowdy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope it's man night with my son. Going to Dave and busters to play video games, then out to eat. It's called man night. Me and my best dude going out in the town. Jam to our own tunes and no mom and sister drama. Probably buy some stuff and get a little rowdy.

You do know that they also serve food at D&B, don't you?

anHOURover

have fun brother be careful out there brother, teamcare ER coverage is not as good as the company plan

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just the opposite for me.

Somehow I let myself get roped into running the sound system at my girls' school, for the K thru 4th grade Father/Daughter "Princess Party" dance.

Big night of "The Hokey Pokey", "Chicken Dance", "Macarena", and maybe even a little "Electric Slide"....and perhaps some "Butterfly Kisses" for the nightcap slow dance.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
have fun brother be careful out there brother, teamcare ER coverage is not as good as the company plan
It's posts like this where you completely lose me, as it shows absolutely no class.

Don't put that crap out there when your talking about a man and his family as they prepare to go out for the evening, like "coverage" would be the concern when going to an emergency room.

If we were all in the same room, he would probably have to push me aside in order to split your other lip.

10 Pt

Somehow I let myself get roped into running the sound system at my girls' school, for the K thru 4th grade Father/Daughter "Princess Party" dance.

Big night of "The Hokey Pokey", "Chicken Dance", "Macarena", and maybe even a little "Electric Slide"....and perhaps some "Butterfly Kisses" for the nightcap slow dance.
Better pay attention to the last one. Butterflies aren't forever.

anHOURover

It's posts like this where you completely lose me, as it shows absolutely no class.

Don't put that crap out there when your talking about a man and his family as they prepare to go out for the evening, like "coverage" would be the concern when going to an emergency room.

If we were all in the same room, he would probably have to push me aside in order to split your other lip.
hey brother
have a good time at the dance and you also be careful because your coverage is not as good as the company plan
bring the video camera and make a youtube video

LeadBelly

Banned

This is your night to shine. If she's not embarrassed I'd dance the heck out that joint.