The girl in the box

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
lol,

Nope, not me over9five. I bought a series of 3 "in a box" photos over a year ago. They seemed strangely appropriate for the graphics here. :D

How do you like that style? It still has a small bug on the first page but overall I think it's a nice option. The author has been very responsive to fixing little bugs like that and should have it fixed shortly. If everything goes according to my plan a few more styles will be installed over the upcoming weeks that will eventually apply to the entire site.

over9five

Staff member
The Swedish Fish style is OK, but I think I liked the default better. Unfotunately, I can't seem to change it back. Is that the bug you referred to?

susiedriver

over9five said:
The Swedish Fish style is OK, but I think I liked the default better. Unfotunately, I can't seem to change it back. Is that the bug you referred to?
I found the same problem, cleared my cookies and voila...back to the default!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Swedish Fish style cookie bug

over9five said:
hmmm, that didn't happen on my computer but I tested it on my daughter's computer and had the same problem. I didn't have to clear cookies, logging out worked, but I did get an initial cookie error message.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'll let the author know. The style choice will be removed until these issues are fixed.