The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

bbsam

Staff member
Shariah 4 America
Burqa-covered Statue of Liberty.
3899dfe821816fbcb3db3e3b23f81585_L-550x412.jpg

Their plans to turn Lady Liberty into a minaret.
Screen-shot-2011-03-02-at-2.22.13-PM-550x366.png

The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.
In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.
Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.
Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.
http://weaselzippers.us/

I'm finding it hard to see where this piece of paper and the "plans" it entails constitute anything resembling a "sharia take over". I looks like a sketching done by a second year architecture student. If weaselzippers wants to post something interesting, perhaps they could get their hands on the US millitary's contingency plans for a North Korean invasion of South Korea especially with respect to China and Japan.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm finding it hard to see where this piece of paper and the "plans" it entails constitute anything resembling a "sharia take over". I looks like a sketching done by a second year architecture student. If weaselzippers wants to post something interesting, perhaps they could get their hands on the US millitary's contingency plans for a North Korean invasion of South Korea especially with respect to China and Japan.

So, if you were a TSA agent and you saw these 2 pieces of paper on a passenger, you wouldn't think it troublesome??

wkmac

I would think at most that it was a crack-induced pipe dream.

I see stuff like this now and I also without any thought think False Flag. I've heard "WOLF" so much that I've come to believe that wolves are just extinct if not never having existed in the context given to begin with!

So there you go!

bbsam

Staff member
I see stuff like this now and I also without any thought think False Flag. I've heard "WOLF" so much that I've come to believe that wolves are just extinct if not never having existed in the context given to begin with!

So there you go!

And if the wolf proves real, we drive a dagger through it's heart. No hand wringing and moaning about it. Just kill it and move on.