The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

rickyb

1592608991508.png

some crimes are out of desperation. you can do crime or do capitalism which should be a crime but isnt.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
#ComeVisitCamden
Apparently Camden is much better now... When are you going?

From the article:

Behind that image is a yearslong story of how Camden officials transformed policing in a city where the murder rate was once on par with Honduras. The police were despised by residents for being ineffective at best and corrupt at worst. Today, violent crime in the city has decreased, and police officers are a regular presence at community block parties.

Est.1998

Because the street thugs say "I DINDU NUFFIN!" on video, so all the other parrots start singing "HE DINDU NUFFIN AND GOT KILT!"

I gave up a long time ago. These social justice parasites are going to inherit such a nightmarish future that it gives me a sense of peace having not brought children into this place. I started to see it around the age of 19, but made the decision to let it ride at 25. For me that was kind of the point of no return. Im not surprised or shocked at all anymore. As much as i like Trump he's not gonna be able to turn this around. Too many white folks hooked on heroin and meth now following in the footsteps of the projects. Was a good run, but they've won. They just don't realize what they've won yet... When they're sitting in the doctors office full of diversity hires and Ray Ray the surgeon from 22nd St comes in listening to FTP on some earbuds maybe then itll sink in that maybe their problem-solving skills weren't really that good...
You still salty about Moesha's customer service at Mickee Dees lol?

Est.1998

I havent worn a mask since the first week of the first report of the "outbreak", and at UPS we've touched more Chinese packages than a Wuhan hooker and no one I know has gotten it or died... of course its a fraud
When this first began, footage from Wuhan showed people fainting in the streets.
Why is it I've yet to see that happen anywhere else?
You have experts with conflicting opinions and with all the cases, i don't know or met anyone who had this virus.
These protests, virus, and whatever else they trying to cook up had definitely made for an interesting year.

JJinVA

When this first began, footage from Wuhan showed people fainting in the streets.
Why is it I've yet to see that happen anywhere else?
You have experts with conflicting opinions and with all the cases, i don't know or met anyone who had this virus.
These protests, virus, and whatever else they trying to cook up had definitely made for an interesting year.

Im convinced it's just another dirty political tool in the dems bag of corruption.

You know what I really predict happening? And this is maybe 100 years out but, one day after whitey has stopped reproducing and goes nearly extinct, and the world is left in large to the ppl of color, the elites are gonna unleash robot armies on them that cant be killed or even damaged. I know that is just a conspiracy theory but it looks like that's where this is going to me. Can't accuse robots of racism ya know

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the DA claimed Rolfe didn't perform CPR on Brooks but body cam proved that was a lie.
You can pretty assume anything Paul Howard says is a lie.
I would have bet by now, the State government would have taken this over.
I guess that is why he launched these preemptive BS charges.

rickyb

THEY THINK THAT THEYRE BUILDING AN EMPIRE.....WITHOUT US

WELL WEVE GOT TORCH NOW....

WEVE GOT THE FIRE TO BURN THIS :censored2: DOWNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNN

BURN THIS :censored2: DOWNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNN

BURN THIS :censored2: DOWNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

BURN THIS MOTHER:censored2:ERRRRRRRRRRRR...

vantexan

THEY THINK THAT THEYRE BUILDING AN EMPIRE.....WITHOUT US

WELL WEVE GOT TORCH NOW....

WEVE GOT THE FIRE TO BURN THIS :censored2: DOWNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNN

BURN THIS :censored2: DOWNNNNNNNNNNN DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

BURN THIS MOTHER:censored2:ERRRRRRRRRRRR...
Can't spell? Join the revolution! Down with grammar!

TheRat63

When ONE officer of the law is killed in the line of duty, ALL law officers are then putting their lives on the line every shift. Only pea-brained imbeciles think otherwise.

i mean i guess but who cares. Like literally same analogy except working in a warehouse is actually more dangerous than being cop, “When one package handler is killed in the line of duty All package handlers are putting their lives on the line every shift.” Like wawa who cares. Like you would only say that to someone who is actually doing something dangerous or brave like special forces or real warriors.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
i mean i guess but who cares. Like literally same analogy except working in a warehouse is actually more dangerous than being cop, “When one package handler is killed in the line of duty All package handlers are putting their lives on the line every shift.” Like wawa who cares. Like you would only say that to someone who is actually doing something dangerous or brave like special forces or real warriors.
When ONE officer of the law is killed in the line of duty, ALL law officers are then putting their lives on the line every shift. Only pea-brained imbeciles think otherwise.
Looks like you qualify.

Law Enforcement is such a boring job. Case in point:

vantexan

That's the most ridiculous post of the day. Congrats!

35years

Gravy route
US PIGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. THEY KILL WAY MORE PEOPLE PER YEAR THAN OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES AND THATS WHEN YOU ADJUST FOR POPULATION SIZE. PPL SHOULD PROTEST, US COPS ARE :censored2:ED
You do realize you are shooting yourself in the foot with your ridiculous posts.

Doesn't matter.

Yes, you will have your revolution; your great shaking.
It will seem to have succeeded.

Then the rug will be pulled from under you.

Atheistic Communism will be forever obliterated, not from the opponent you anticipate.

Will you then have the courage to turn?

JJinVA

I firmly believe some ppl are too incompetent to understand anything other than violence, hense, why we have a violent police force. Not using violence is akin to fire men showing up to a fire and asking it to put itself out.

Box Ox

chris hedges did a whole chapter on camden to illustrate the deindustrialization of america.

Chris Hedges and his Russian masters who are still smarting over how the Cold War ended and would love to see America burn should stay out of this.