The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

It will be fine

Your response (as usual) does not hold water...Have you seen the recent video of the mob trying to attack their mayor who was supporting their cause...If Trump did not intervene in Portland more deaths would of occurred. Remember all it takes is one nut case similar to the Dallas BLM march a couple of years ago. Portland is currently a petrie dish for mob violence...
No doubt that’s what the right wing media tells you. This reminds me of the caravans from 2018. Trump needs a fake enemy to fight against to keep his base scared and angry. Many people buy it hook, line, and sinker.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Did you see the video? Respond as requested...

Clear cut visual evidence..Where it airs on CNN or Fox has nothing to do with it.

Please don't deflect again, it is becoming a habit with your remarks...If you are not capable of debating on a particular subject you tend to change the argument.

I asked this before but here goes: Give me 5 good reasons why I should vote for Biden..besides not being labeled a "Racist" if I didn't...

It will be fine

Did you see the video? Respond as requested...

Clear cut visual evidence..Where it airs on CNN or Fox has nothing to do with it.

Please don't deflect again, it is becoming a habit with your remarks...If you are not capable of debating on a particular subject you tend to change the argument.

I asked this before but here goes: Give me 5 good reasons why I should vote for Biden..besides not being labeled a "Racist" if I didn't...
You seem to have a hard time following a conversation. Sorry, maybe you need one of Trump’s dementia tests.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There you go again (Deflecting). "The problem is not with me than it must be you"..."Five Good Reasons..Please"?
He is brainwashed by the race baiting lying liberal media.

These people actually believe these radicals are protesting racism. They actually believe these people are peaceful. They actually believe Trump is having innocent people arrested for no reason.

They are completely deranged.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
.....needs a fake enemy to fight against to keep his base scared and angry. Many people buy it hook, line, and sinker.
You just described Democrats.
Fake systemic racism, fake children in cages narrative, fake Russian Collusion, fake "stormtroopers" arresting peaceful rioters, fake you're killing grandma if kids go to school.

Democrats need a fake enemy to fight against to keep their base scared and angry. Many people buy it hook, line, and sinker.
Very sad!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Person, woman, man, camera, tv
1594446643857m.jpg

Box Ox

"Looters in Seattle turned their anger towards a cash machine on Madison Avenue after demonstrations against police brutality returned the city.

Footage from July 23 shows a man smashing an ATM using a bat."

Box Ox

"Looters were seen breaking into a shoe store in Seattle, Washington on Wednesday night (July 22).

Footage filmed on 11th avenue in Capitol Hill shows the shop windows being smashed before the looters are seen entering the store and leaving with items in hand.

The filmer said: "The police disappeared from the place and let the mess happen.

"I filmed it from my window in my apartments in 11th ave street. The store in the video is a shoe store called Likelihood."

The violence took place as dozens took to streets to protest against police brutality."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is honestly the most evil thing I’ve ever seen.
It’s one thing to run a man’s agenda who was already in office and became incapacitated. But pulling someone out of retirement who is clearly sunsetting to use as a friendly non threatening puppet to be controlled by radical communists.... it’s just pure evil and so dishonest.
What's worse is that his wife is a doctor. She knows he has dementia and allows him to continue to be abused by his handlers. She should have her license revoked.