The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm pretty sure he was proving a point, which went completely over your head. SMH....
Hmm, he posts a video of a bunch of racist, in a thread titled 'get rid of our cops'.

So those racists are the people that should do this 'community policing' the ignorant BLM losers are pushing?

Brilliant.

Last edited:

Kingofthenorth

Sorry, Tupac. Most people realize the narrative that police are systematically executing blacks is not true and it makes total sense to them that anyone who attacks law enforcement should be dealt with harshly.

America has roughly 1/4 of the world prison population-do you think there is a problem with the “land of the free” having that many people incarcerated?It’s costs you a fortune paying for-incarcerated bills, ruins life, prevents people from getting jobs/paying taxes. Some People consider It as the new Jim Crow as statically blacks are generally many times more likely to be in prison than whites and are able to be forced to work without any real compensation.

JJinVA

Because blacks are generally many times more likely to commit crimes than Whites. Hope this helps.

Over a messed up McDonalds order.

To be fair though I have wanted to at least slap a beesh before over a wrong order so I'm only gonna take away half a "violence point" for having never actually acted out on it. Always comes back to "problem-solving and decision-making". Neither the girl or the manager consider the consequences of their actions. Reactionaries is more accurate than Revolutionaries.

Gotta respect the boomer whos willing to sacrifice his life for his egg McMuffin that he's been dreaming about since 7pm the night before. Hes like "Look, you cant do this. I already paid for it so I cant just leave" lol

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Over a messed up McDonalds order.

To be fair though I have wanted to at least slap a beesh before over a wrong order so I'm only gonna take away half a "violence point" for having never actually acted out on it. Always comes back to "problem-solving and decision-making". Neither the girl or the manager consider the consequences of their actions. Reactionaries is more accurate than Revolutionaries.

Gotta respect the boomer whos willing to sacrifice his life for his egg McMuffin that he's been dreaming about since 7pm the night before. Hes like "Look, you cant do this. I already paid for it so I cant just leave" lol
Normally I don’t side with irrational customers but that might not have escalated to the craziness it ended up being if the manager hadn’t slapped the customer first. She handled that all wrong. She should have never put her hands on her and rather than hide behind the counter she should have locked the doors once the customer walked out.

Kingofthenorth

you're making assumptions that all countries are reporting accurate numbers. Is china reporting every prisoner in their country?

Every stat I disagree with is fake news!! Wouldn't it be messed up if stats relied on what countries reported? Stats don't rely on what countries report.

newfie

Every stat I disagree with is fake news!! Wouldn't it be messed up if stats relied on what countries reported? Stats don't rely on what countries report.

whining does not help your argument. Does china report accurate numbers about all the people they lock up?
does china report accurate numbers about all the people that died from covid?
does russia report accurate numbers for either?
does india , brazil or any third world country have the infrastructure to provide accurate statistics.

the answer is clearly no , so stop your whining

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
download.jpg
To go with your whine.

Kingofthenorth

whining does not help your argument. Does china report accurate numbers about all the people they lock up?
does china report accurate numbers about all the people that died from covid?
does russia report accurate numbers for either?
does india , brazil or any third world country have the infrastructure to provide accurate statistics.

the answer is clearly no , so stop your whining

You live in a fantasy world where facts and stats are based on feelings .

newfie

You live in a fantasy world where facts and stats are based on feelings .

that was a truly stupid response. its real simple lets see if you can answer the question

do dictatorships and tyrant run countries like china, NK , and Russia report accurate numbers on who they lock up

do Tyrant countries and third world countries with third world health systems report accurate health statistics?

they answer is absolutely not