The new pal is now a CHIP

TheDick

Not comparing humans, I'm comparing what our dear leader is comparing us to robots shed love to replace us with . The RFID printers can't handle 700pph they lag spitting out PAL labels vs flow rate

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Not comparing humans, I'm comparing what our dear leader is comparing us to robots shed love to replace us with . The RFID printers can't handle 700pph they lag spitting out PAL labels vs flow rate
Thank you! And the hand held scanners are atrocious. Like, one out of three packages.

Siveriano

Work as directed.
Beat UPS using their methods, is not that hard.
"Either I get home by midnight if so then nice 5 hours OT and tomorrow my body will even work slower due to the lack of rest or I get home by 6pm if so then nice, I get some quality time after work"

Worked for me just fine, one day Ill work 14 hours then next day my productivity will drop by at least 40% due to lack of proper rest

21Savage

We started using the new technology at my building this week.

I've only had two misloads all week. And neither were fault of the loader. One was bad pal and the other had 2 labels on it

Preload sups scan every car with this crazy looking scanner. It catches everything, even salt packages lol. All they do is hover it over a certain section or shelf and it beeps like a metal dector if it catches a misload.

This might have been money well spent.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We started using the new technology at my building this week.

I've only had two misloads all week. And neither were fault of the loader. One was bad pal and the other had 2 labels on it

Preload sups scan every car with this crazy looking scanner. It catches everything, even salt packages lol. All they do is hover it over a certain section or shelf and it beeps like a metal dector if it catches a misload.

This might have been money well spent.

It works if they take the time to use it. They cut our misloads down by about half. But most days they are so busy trying to chase the preload out the door that the trucks don’t all get scanned thoroughly for misloads.

21Savage

It works if they take the time to use it. They cut our misloads down by about half. But most days they are so busy trying to chase the preload out the door that the trucks don’t all get scanned thoroughly for misloads.
I could see that. Here they already started hiring like crazy. Blue vest preloaders and tons of seasonal drivers in their fresh wrinkly browns . I imagine you'll see the same soon.