The perfect solution to the problem of peeing in a bottle.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You guys with your trees or bottles, not really an option for us ladies. We know where every clean restroom is for miles around, or clean enough anyway. We learned early on not to have a 44oz drink before going on a 40 mile loop out of town. Made that mistake once and was very tempted to take advantage of a tree, but it was deer season and figured a brown uniform in the woods was too risky... can you imagine the headlines....waited til I was back in town.

Hen, I take a cat litter bucket with me everyday. I keep my map, flashlight, extra info notices, water bottles, paper towels and other odds and ends in it. It also serves double duty in a pinch. :happy-very: If I am on a rural rte most any tree will work.:surprised: BTDT

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You guys with your trees or bottles, not really an option for us ladies. We know where every clean restroom is for miles around, or clean enough anyway. We learned early on not to have a 44oz drink before going on a 40 mile loop out of town. Made that mistake once and was very tempted to take advantage of a tree, but it was deer season and figured a brown uniform in the woods was too risky... can you imagine the headlines....waited til I was back in town.

All "you ladies" have to do is....

(a) Close the passenger side door
(b) Hang a coat across the window using bungee cords.
(c) Flip up the middle passenger side step that covers the battery compartment
(d) Drop trou, have a seat, and pee away. Just make sure you dont pee on the positive terminal, and you will be "good to go"!

Kae3106

Oh wow! The things I learn on here! I've always worked in a non-union office and never thought about how hard it might be for the drivers to have proper bathroom breaks. To me, THAT sounds like the type of working conditions issue that should be addressed. Heck, in our office, we had to have "potty training" meetings because people were complaining paper towels on the floor of the bathroom.

whiskey

Oh wow! The things I learn on here! I've always worked in a non-union office and never thought about how hard it might be for the drivers to have proper bathroom breaks. To me, THAT sounds like the type of working conditions issue that should be addressed. Heck, in our office, we had to have "potty training" meetings because people were complaining paper towels on the floor of the bathroom.

Our potty training gives instruction to use driver release bags for number 2 and, when necessary, using snow as a TP substitute. Just working as directed.

bigbrownhen

Luckily Im on an in town route now, lots of clean restrooms nowadays. It would be just my luck that if I opted for a tree, Id end up on youtube or something.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_4186_29.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
wahhh wahhh I have to pee in a bottle …you guys sound like a buncha girls …whip the thing out and piss like a real man.
✊🧔‍♂️