The RIP Thread

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Recently I made some Martini's for the first time because I have never had one. "Shaken but not stirred" is the reason, that's a potent adult beverage. Connery was definitely the best James Bond, "The Untouchables" was another movie I enjoyed him in.
Other than the bonds, the hunt for red October was one of my favorites

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Suspend me !!
3D7BD228-63BB-4588-91BF-91C2EE5BDE20.jpeg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Also did a lot of Miller lite taste great / less filling commercials in late 70's ' 80' s
NBA commentator on CBS. Won 8 rings with Celtics and two more as a coach , was a pioneer in the nba players association , helped gain free agency in NBA

floridays

Also did a lot of Miller lite taste great / less filling commercials in late 70's ' 80' s
NBA commentator on CBS. Won 8 rings with Celtics and two more as a coach , was a pioneer in the nba players association , helped gain free agency in NBA
Was a he great taste or less filling guy?
Asking for Bubba.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seriously, appearing in a commercial 40 years ago with a cast bigger than the opening Olympics ceremonies is hardly a good argument for a red X!

However in good faith, if you can list, without looking, 7 other commercial cast members by order of popularity, we will submit your application.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seriously, appearing in a commercial 40 years ago with a cast bigger than the opening Olympics ceremonies is hardly a good argument for a red X!

However in good faith, if you can list, without looking, 7 other commercial cast members by order of popularity, we will submit your application.
Some of those athletes were probably better known for those commercials than their playing careers.