The RIP Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Look out all you Catholics. They will be passing the collection plate twice on Sunday.
The church through Catholic Charities, using billions funded by you the taxpayer, is actively helping to fill the country with illegal's. The want the massive invasion because their churches are empty.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The church through Catholic Charities, using billions funded by you the taxpayer, is actively helping to fill the country with illegal's. The want the massive invasion because their churches are empty.
Churches are not empty here. So many closed you have to travel for Mass now.

pkgdriver

The Sex Pistols were never on my list of top 10 bands.
@rod ’s #1
5ACAC823-EF24-4D82-BFF3-088B499B57C3.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Catholic Church was the biggest spender to try and stop abortion in Kansas
They dropped a cool $4 million and still lost bigley

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0A83A558-E3A9-47DF-BC4D-D0E35CF166EF.jpeg
9F906B08-3E7A-4E2D-8BDF-B276D4949298.jpeg

This makes me so sad. I came across this on the FedEx Employees Facebook page. This was posted on Friday which means he drove past the incident on Christmas Eve. That means this feeder driver died all alone on the side of the road on Christmas Eve. Hug your family before you leave home because you never know if it will be your last. RIP driver and prayers to his family and friends.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 412913View attachment 412914

This makes me so sad. I came across this on the FedEx Employees Facebook page. This was posted on Friday which means he drove past the incident on Christmas Eve. That means this feeder driver died all alone on the side of the road on Christmas Eve. Hug your family before you leave home because you never know if it will be your last. RIP driver and prayers to his family and friends.
Wow. Don’t know what I was thinking. It wasn’t Christmas Eve but December 27th. Regardless, he died alone while working.