The RIP Thread

rod

Retired 22 years
Or bit by a shark.
When we were in Hawaii out on a snorkel diving boat some lady asked the boat captain if there were sharks there. All he said was " it's the ocean isn't it?". I just read last week a snorkeler had been killed by a shark at the same spot we were.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Jeff Austin - R.I.P ... It's a sad day in Bluegrass Nation.
Mando player for the Yonder Mountain String Band and The Jeff Austin Band.
45 years young!

In Memoriam: Jeff Austin
After encountering a medical emergency in the early morning hours of June 22, mandolinist Jeff Austin has died.
The news was confirmed on June 25 with an official statement, reading, “It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of a beloved family member, mandolinist, singer, songwriter ... "

65582439_2797302346951787_2878465714316902400_n.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
When we were in Hawaii out on a snorkel diving boat some lady asked the boat captain if there were sharks there. All he said was " it's the ocean isn't it?". I just read last week a snorkeler had been killed by a shark at the same spot we were.

Timing is everything. Congrats.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
" You're going to need a bigger boat"