• Call it in, im a Monday thru Friday RPCD

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No hours left to work

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

Hot Carl

I just recently qualified so there isn't much I can do being so low on the totem pole. The money's good and Saturdays are typically nice, easy days. That and I'm already used to working this much since I always had a 2nd job during my preload years. But working this much and only ever having 1 day off a week does wear on you after a while.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
any form of strength exercise will not recover without a 60-hour reset, It's a huge problem that, like most things here at UPS, can be solved by dropping anchor like you are too weak to lift 20 pounds in the first place.

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought about painting the 2 service doors on my workshop yesterday and today. That's about all I've done this week.

tech209

What’s bull is that I went in Monday to max out hours that way I don’t have to either go in on Saturday or stay out for long but nooooo

they started having clean up drivers pull stops off us in order for us to get back in quick

Whither

Scofflaw
I've called off 8 of the last 9 times they've 'required' me to work a 6th punch. I'm not the only one refusing to sacrifice weekends either. So far no attempts at discipline against any of us. I decided that, if the company pushes I will shove back all the way to panel. No one signed up to work 6 days a week all year long, and the company is well aware that working us into the ground hikes our chances of having accidents and injuries.