The supervisors in my building, do more union work, than the employees

Feistyascanbe

they will send employees home and then say it's no work or if someone comes in late, they send them home and have management do the work.
They do it right in front of the steward, they don't even care. Cut all the clerks jobs, got rid of 2 drivers that worked in the building who had over 20 years. I'm ready to strike.

Make guarantee at least 4 hours.

HavenoEDD

Call your BA and contact your ill if things don’t improve. Company is playing games with everyone and they get away with things when people moan about it and do nothing.

Feistyascanbe

Call your BA and contact your ill if things don’t improve. Company is playing games with everyone and they get away with things when people moan about it and do nothing.
Our BA is "funny" she has banned from 1 building. they know it's happening. We file grievances every week. they are very much aware

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I love watching supervisors work , I’ll stand behind them and shake my head telling them they’re not going fast enough

😝✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Yep and then I got yelled at, because I told one employee that she doesn't have to go anywhere and then I :censored2:ing yelled back. My bldg is full of a$$holes.
Excellent work , STAND UP FOR YOURSELF UNION BROTHER

lotta these old timers start shaking scared when a supervisor comes around ….we need tougher employees if we are going to strike .

🧔‍♂️✊

Box Handler of Dallas

Well, keep filing everytime. Soon they will be paying triple time for every sup working.
This right here! I keep a notebook/pen on my SSLAW machine and anytime a supervisor touches a package, I "clock them in" in the book. Each night I type of the grievance and hand it to the steward as I walk in the hub at 3:30am. Rinse & Repeat daily. I especially like it when I get to put the hub manager for preload in the grievance.

john chesney

Our BA is "funny" she has banned from 1 building. they know it's happening. We file grievances every week. they are very much aware
You need a whole new local union top to bottom. They tried to ban me from a building and all hell broke loose. It’s clearly in the contract about union access. You got a bunch of clowns at your local

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You need a whole new local union top to bottom. They tried to ban me from a building and all hell broke loose. It’s clearly in the contract about union access. You got a bunch of clowns at your local
When it comes time to voting for positions they need to rethink about stewards and ba’s

Trucker Clock

I'm ready to strike.

Another Rambo wanting to strike UPS to "teach" them a lesson because his local doesn't have the balls to enforce the articles in the contract that we already have covering the issues he is bitching about.

Sorry dude, this is already covered in the current contract. Go bitch to your Local, not UPS.

Nah
Well, keep filing everytime. Soon they will be paying triple time for every sup working.
Hard to imagine those grievances would lose. Sending union employees home and having sups work was a slam dunk everytime in my old building.

Unfortunately it takes someone with a little guts to file them. Mostly people just complain.