The supervisors in my building, do more union work, than the employees

R1wonder

This place is hell we all need to fight back . Worst contract year shenanigans ever. I took a new route and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Magically my old route has been light . I currently have a harassment grievance and 9:5 being filed . My hub is out of control , I assume they all are

R1wonder

Hard to imagine those grievances would lose. Sending union employees home and having sups work was a slam dunk everytime in my old building.

Unfortunately it takes someone with a little guts to file them. Mostly people just complain.
Only reason this will is the fact he mentioned ppl coming In late . They’re finding ways to play hard ball and people showing up late gives it to them . :censored2: I remember back in the day if someone came in 2 min late the day before thanksgiving they’d send them home , no pay for Wednesday, thanksgiving or Black Friday

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This place is hell we all need to fight back . Worst contract year shenanigans ever. I took a new route and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Magically my old route has been light . I currently have a harassment grievance and 9:5 being filed . My hub is out of control , I assume they all are
21:00 ETA full HOUR LUNCH at noon makes the supervisors shut up really fast✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Only reason this will is the fact he mentioned ppl coming In late . They’re finding ways to play hard ball and people showing up late gives it to them . :censored2: I remember back in the day if someone came in 2 min late the day before thanksgiving they’d send them home , no pay for Wednesday, thanksgiving or Black Friday
We don’t even have a start time here , guys roll in from 8-9 leave when they want
✊🧔‍♂️

Nah
Heh, that's a bad deal. My supplement only said you had to work the day before or the day after.

But I don't feel that sorry. Show up on time. It's easy.