THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump was so good he was able to do things in 2017 to steal an election in 2016
It’s not a crime to pay for the nondisclosure of an alleged affair. It’s also not a federal election offense (the other underlying crime Bragg alleges) to pay such money as a personal or legal expense. Federal law doesn’t treat it as a political contribution to yourself.

tourists24

It’s not a crime to pay for the nondisclosure of an alleged affair. It’s also not a federal election offense (the other underlying crime Bragg alleges) to pay such money as a personal or legal expense. Federal law doesn’t treat it as a political contribution to yourself.
details details. Irrelevant. Orange man is a jerk and deserves to be punished. Allegedly no one is above the law

Box Ox

It seems like the left is counting on the New York City jury. If the trial were being held in a swing state I doubt the MSM personalities would seem nearly as enthusiastic about it. Right now they're thinking that this will probably be a difference maker in the November election.

It's the first thing the leftists here on BC point to because that's what they need to be talking about. Not how things are going in America right now.

PT Car Washer

So you agree that trump had an 11 month affair with a former Playboy model at the same time he was married? Or that he had a fling with Stormy Daniels and that he is lying about both?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you agree that trump had an 11 month affair with a former Playboy model at the same time he was married? Or that he had a fling with Stormy Daniels and that he is lying about both?
Who cares? Though such things were a private matter? That's what democrats said when Bill Clinton was molesting interns?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

If Trump would have been butt screwing a guy in the house chambers the Dems would have no problem with that. Oh wait I said Trump we know you would have a problem with that I should of said Biden.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_3396.jpeg