THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

TheDudeAbides92

Why anyone would want him back after the virtual nightmare of 2020 remains a mystery to me. And I’m not talking about covid 19. I’m talking about the assault on our freedom

TheDudeAbides92

Historically, the kind of tyranny we’re now seeing in the US of A leads to civil war or revolution. Whatever you want to call it one and the same. Read the preamble to the Declaration of Independence. We have the right and the duty to alter or abolish this government when it becomes destructive of our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Historically, the kind of tyranny we’re now seeing in the US of A leads to civil war or revolution. Whatever you want to call it one and the same. Read the preamble to the Declaration of Independence. We have the right and the duty to alter or abolish this government when it becomes destructive of our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness
Loss of confidence in elections is what ends republics.

vantexan

We've had this discussion. It's the preamble to the Constitution and it was talking about replacing the Articles of Confederation with the Constitution. You are proving the old adage that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

vantexan

What tyranny are you personally experiencing that makes you want to take up arms and kill people?

TheDudeAbides92

We've had this discussion. It's the preamble to the Constitution and it was talking about replacing the Articles of Confederation with the Constitution. You are proving the old adage that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Okay fine. Fact remains we now have a government that’s ten times more abusive than king George and England ever was. What are people gonna do about it. Cry on Twitter I guess

We have a right from the creator (that means God) to get rid of a government that’s this oppressive

UnionStrong

UnionStrong

Nothing to do with replacing the Articles of Confederation

vantexan

Okay fine. Fact remains we now have a government that’s ten times more abusive than king George and England ever was. What are people gonna do about it. Cry on Twitter I guess

We have a right from the creator (that means God) to get rid of a government that’s this oppressive
King George and the British were forcing colonists to trade exclusively with England. Placing heavy taxes on their products. Forcing colonists to open their homes to soldiers. How exactly are you being abused? I see things I certainly don't like but what's affecting me most is high inflation on a fixed income. Solution? Vote them out. Only when we have one party rule after rigging everything would I say it's time to revolt.