The Trump Administration's Flirtation With Holocaust Denial

Joe Nuno

How the Trump Administration Is Engaging in 'Softcore' Holocaust Denial

Holocaust denial is alive and well in the highest offices of the United States. It is being spread by those in President Trump’s innermost circle. It may have all started as a mistake by a new administration that is loath to admit it’s wrong. Conversely, it may be a conscious attempt by people with anti-Semitic sympathies to rewrite history. Either way it is deeply disturbing.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I doubt Trump cares about it one way or the other, history's not his thing and he probably only has very general notions about events like the Holocaust. There's been some chatter about Bannon being an anti-semite most notably from his ex wife but, eh, who knows. The way the rest of the week has gone it's probably just another screw up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I doubt Trump cares about it one way or the other, history's not his thing and he probably only has very general notions about events like the Holocaust. There's been some chatter about Bannon being an anti-semite most notably from his ex wife but, eh, who knows. The way the rest of the week has gone it's probably just another screw up.

I love THE JEWS, and they love me...so much. Trump probably doesn't even know what the Holocaust is. Maybe Bannon will inform him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump does care about these "rough" launch of his EO or programs.
He has belief in his appointees and the normal people to react and fix what needs to be fixed.
After spending 20 years in UPS Technology, this is a bit refreshing but UPS also launches technology that is not 100% vetted (not to be confused with tested).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump does care about these "rough" launch of his EO or programs.
He has belief in his appointees and the normal people to react and fix what needs to be fixed.
After spending 20 years in UPS Technology, this is a bit refreshing but UPS also launches technology that is not 100% vetted (not to be confused with tested).
So what you're saying is the Trump presidency is a lot like Orion.....

god help us all.
:laughing2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He wa

He was Jewish but then he converted to Christianity. And then over the centuries , Christianity converted into something that would be unimaginable to him today.

Yes. Dear Jesus, please protect me from your followers is a very apt phrase. Jesus would be (or is) appalled at what Christianity is. He and Dad should immediately smite Trump and restore our faith.