The Two-Faced Opportunist SO'B a.k.a. "the Boston Bully" is Seeking TDUs Help & Endorsement!!!

What'dyabringmetoday???

I haven't retired.... yet.

:biggrin:
A think you may telling an...."elected official " fib. You like to claim "people" on this forum know you. More than one on here claim you retired. Probably doing what the slobs in this neck of the woods do- draw full pension then draw as much pay from your local as the pension allows. Oh wait- nothing like this ever occurs. No sir. Never. Lol.

B-Brown

Sean Obrien BS.jpg

drivebrn

It has been revealed that Sean "the Boston Bully" O'Brien had been working on an endorsement from prior archenemy TDU since last year.

Over this past weekend, TDUs International Steering Committee (ISC) met in Detroit for their quarterly meeting to discuss matters pertaining to their organization. At the same time they met to discuss the 2021 election and whether or not to invite the Boston Bully to their yearly convention. According to multiple sources the ISC committed the mistake of their lives last weekend and voted to invite the Boston Bully to their Nov 1-3 TDU Convention.

Reliable sources say that on Friday Night (Nov 1st) TDU will host a meet-and-greet over cocktails with the Boston Bully and host a fundraiser for the OZ Slate.

On Saturday morning (Nov 2nd) the Boston Bully will speak to the members in attendance and make his pitch for endorsement. On that same Saturday evening after dinner, a motion will be made whether to endorse the Boston Bully and his slate where the TDU members in attendance will make the decision to approve or reject the motion.
Both the opportunist Boston Bully and TDUs ISC should be ashamed of themselves for attempting to form such an alliance. The Boston Bully is far from a reformer and TDU has gone into lala land for such an incomprehensible move. This alliance will go on to describe and define what modern hypocrisy equates to.

What a joke.. Sean is so fake.. Over the past years he did nothing but trash Fred and the TDu idiots. Now he aligned himself with them. Why? Because he has no chance without them. Anyone who votes to let Sean lead our union is a fool. I don’t like Hoffa. Hoping someone else runs. Sean and Fred are bullies. You don’t support them you will be bullied by them.

drivebrn

Wake up people. He is fake. Don’t like Hoffa either. O’Brien is fake and two faced

Attachments

• 6F8A47AA-BBF8-4A06-9FA4-2CF96824ED14.jpeg
    6F8A47AA-BBF8-4A06-9FA4-2CF96824ED14.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 203

Boston25

Wake up people. He is fake. Don’t like Hoffa either. O’Brien is fake and two faced
You’re clearly not a member of Local 25. If you were you would actually know who he is and what he is about. Who are you going to vote for? What have you done for your Local???

drivebrn

I will tell you what is sad.. I have been with UPS for over 20 years and I am actually friends with my BA at 776 the problem is him and I have had heated discussions about this. He says we need to support Sean that he will fix many of these issues and he is good for us. I say NO WAY will I support Sean.
Sean is two-faced and a liar. Sean will go wherever it suits him. Sean did nothing but buddy up to Hoffa and trash TDU and Fred now he did a complete 180 and is Fred an TDU`s buddy. One more thing there was a video of Seam circulating around a few years ago of Sean trashing the Guys that are running local 251 and now he is there best buddy also and in fact put one of them on his national campaign to run against Hoffa. Wake up people Sean shouldn't be running our union.