The Two-Faced Opportunist SO'B a.k.a. "the Boston Bully" is Seeking TDUs Help & Endorsement!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What a joke.. Sean is so fake.. Over the past years he did nothing but trash Fred and the TDu idiots. Now he aligned himself with them. Why? Because he has no chance without them. Anyone who votes to let Sean lead our union is a fool. I don’t like Hoffa. Hoping someone else runs. Sean and Fred are bullies. You don’t support them you will be bullied by them.
You gonna cry about it?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not every local got put into team care

The biggest complaint I've heard about TeamCare is;

You can no longer go to the Emergency Room of a Hospital, for minor issues.

Yeah.... you're going to need to establish a relationship with a family Doctor.

Bumps, bruises, and sprains, are now something an UrgentCare facility can do.

B-Brown

Not every Local in the country has TeamCare.

Do you have any specific personal issues.... or is it just what you've heard ?

That's not true.

Yes, It was split but almost every local involved had UPS benefits (mostly part timers). The change was to place everyone that had UPS coverage in to TeamCare which is a lesser medical coverage than what we had. So, now we are saying that the contract in 2013 wasn't full of concessions or do we want it both ways? Just because S.O. latched on to the Autism cause, doesn't make him a good guy.

You have the personal issues. You talk about issues that you have not one idea you are talking about.

B-Brown

The biggest complaint I've heard about TeamCare is;

You can no longer go to the Emergency Room of a Hospital, for minor issues.

Yeah.... you're going to need to establish a relationship with a family Doctor.

Bumps, bruises, and sprains, are now something an UrgentCare facility can do.

You are so clueless. People had to find a new doctor. Some people had to travel far distances to get one. Dentists needed to be changed. With the other coverage, we could go anywhere and it was paid 100% in most instances. We can only go to one pharmacy for prescriptions. Generics are the only thing that is covered for some.

Again, do you even work at UPS or are you here to rub people the wrong way?

B-Brown

Sean Obrien Press My Luck.jpg

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I will tell you what is sad.. I have been with UPS for over 20 years and I am actually friends with my BA at 776 the problem is him and I have had heated discussions about this. He says we need to support Sean that he will fix many of these issues and he is good for us. I say NO WAY will I support Sean.
Sean is two-faced and a liar. Sean will go wherever it suits him. Sean did nothing but buddy up to Hoffa and trash TDU and Fred now he did a complete 180 and is Fred an TDU`s buddy. One more thing there was a video of Seam circulating around a few years ago of Sean trashing the Guys that are running local 251 and now he is there best buddy also and in fact put one of them on his national campaign to run against Hoffa. Wake up people Sean shouldn't be running our union.

Then, what is your solution? Who are you supporting?