'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Local 25 member charged in extortion case has criminal record - The Boston Globe

Here is further proof that we are our own worse enemy. This show will put anyone on to the 35 or so listeners that they have and spread false news through unscrupulous people who only want to Tear Down ore Union.
The funny part is these guys always cry about corruption in our union and the second they have a really corrupt union guy they don't get mad at him for his actions....they give him a platform to spread lies and blame people to fit there narrative......not one time did they ask him why he did what he did there

LeadBelly

Banned
The funny part is these guys always cry about corruption in our union and the second they have a really corrupt union guy they don't get mad at him for his actions....they give him a platform to spread lies and blame people to fit there narrative......not one time did they ask him why he did what he did there
It's disgusting

anHOURover

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
So if you don't like what you hear don't listen and if you have something to said don't be a girl and get on the air and speak your mind and get off sean balls
You got me mistaken with some other guy. Some nds like a good dude though. I will never go on your show because I wouldn't want to give it any credibility. I usually don't mention TDU anymore and I won't make a habit of it, but your show is a Tdu show. Some might like it, but anyone that has been around a minute know it's a bunch of crap. Good luck with it though, as well as leadership changes every 3 years. Keep adding to the disfunction.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
You old guard roosters are just feeling the salt in the wound ! I love it. I'm still erect.
Keep up the good work local 804 radio
FACT
Jumbo said you can't get any ladies and you "dress all whack so you can't find no dudes" his words not mine, so I guess something gotta work.

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
You got me mistaken with some other guy. Some nds like a good dude though. I will never go on your show because I wouldn't want to give it any credibility. I usually don't mention TDU anymore and I won't make a habit of it, but your show is a Tdu show. Some might like it, but anyone that has been around a minute know it's a bunch of crap. Good luck with it though, as well as leadership changes every 3 years. Keep adding to the disfunction.
Just like the rest of you all scared to get on radio but love to hide behind your name and talk sh-- on this Brown Café REAL MEN HERE !!!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
Just like the rest of you all scared to get on radio but love to hide behind your name and talk sh-- on this Brown Café REAL MEN HERE !!!!!!
What would be in it for me to give you the credibility? Zero. You are nobody with a bullcrap premise for a show. You don't know how anything works, just jibber jabbering. If I would have talked to you face to face at the unity, you would have said I threatened you. Zero cred is what you will get. Get a petofile on next week after you just put a convicted felon.

Yardburough would be your next guest if you want to go in your proven direction.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So Jared if you don't like what you hear don't listen and if you have something to said don't be a girl and get on the air and speak your mind and get off sean balls
Your show is a TDU backed pile of crap. I can't believe you would promote the words of a documented criminal and take his word to be biblical. What a shame.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What would be in it for me to give you the credibility? Zero. You are nobody with a bullcrap premise for a show. You don't know how anything works, just jibber jabbering. If I would have talked to you face to face at the unity, you would have said I threatened you. Zero cred is what you will get. Get a petofile on next week after you just put a convicted felon.

Yardburough would be your next guest if you want to go in your proven direction.
Don't forget a lot of crying and complaining on that show.......the disfunction is entertaining at first but sad how the show is destroying that local

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

i believe 804 strong which was financed by the marble palace is destroying 804 FACT
You know as well as I do that paff and lev are furious they aren't getting that kick back Tim was giving them.....804 strong has a tough job trying to clean up the mess Tim created.......Tim really put them in a bad situation