The Worst Nightmare

Zowert

Drunk driver clips your package car, it causes you to lose control then hit and kill innocent motorists.

I know it was the BMW that lost control and killed people but after reading this article I couldn’t help but think this could have easily gone the other way. Just being involved in a fatal crash would be rough, I hope our driver is okay.

Last edited:

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Expect the unexpected.
Seriously tho, getting hit while in the back of the package car sorting or staging would be :censored2:ed. I'm not sure I'd ever be able to focus behind the bulkhead again.

Thebrownblob

How is it possible the speeding, reckless, drunk driver always seems to live in these situations? An unimaginable tragedy prayers to the victims and our fellow Teamster UPS employee.

Zowert

How is it possible the speeding, reckless, drunk driver always seems to live in these situations? An unimaginable tragedy prayers to the victims and our fellow Teamster UPS employee.

This always seems to happen it’s crazy. This drunk POS managed to get out of his vehicle and flee on foot after killing people. That girl he killed turned 18 a couple days ago. She made it through childhood then got robbed of adulthood. I know California is soft on crime so the death penalty is out of the question, I just hope they give BMW guy life without parole. If I was the father of one of those young adults he killed I’d want an eye for an eye. Strap him in a little Fiat and let me hit it with a P1000.

pkgdriver

This always seems to happen it’s crazy. This drunk POS managed to get out of his vehicle and flee on foot after killing people. That girl he killed turned 18 a couple days ago. She made it through childhood then got robbed of adulthood. I know California is soft on crime so the death penalty is out of the question, I just hope they give BMW guy life without parole. If I was the father of one of those young adults he killed I’d want an eye for an eye. Strap him in a little Fiat and let me hit it with a P1000.
A set of 100% triples into the Fiat may be better.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
That one UPS driver was unloading out the back of his truck and car slammed into him severing his legs, that would be 🤬ked
🧔‍♂️✊

pkgdriver

He later died
IMG_3452.jpeg

BrownSnowFlake

Expect the unexpected.
Seriously tho, getting hit while in the back of the package car sorting or staging would be :censored2:ed. I'm not sure I'd ever be able to focus behind the bulkhead again.
If I have stops coming up on a busy street I find them and line them up right behind the bulkhead door before I head out there. “340 Methods” be damned. On the same note I back into a driveway or park on a side street and walk whenever it’s feasible.

You can still get hit on a sleepy neighborhood street but it seems a lot less likely.