The worst thing youve done and didnt get diciplined or fired!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Anyone do something that you thought youd get canned for and, or disiplined and to your amazement nothing major happen to you.

dillweed

Years ago, when I was on the preload, I stood a big roll of fabric on end near the bulkhead door. As I jumped in and out of the pkg car it jiggled loose, fell into the front and broke the windshield. They never said a word, just had it fixed.

Also called the 800 number once and all hell broke loose but I was in the right and a pt supervisor is no longer with the company.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I backed into a driveway and in my mirrors saw some guy fly behind me and bounce of the back of my truck and spin out in the lawn. He was laying in the passenger seat of his car complaining of a sore shoulder. Ambulance hauled him away. I called it in and they let me finish my route with the back bumper of the truck hanging off. To this day I don't know where this guy came from. I think he fell asleep. The fact that I ran so many routes and always helped em out saved my butt. BM

FromBluetoBrown

I cussed out my preload sup and threatened to walk off the job in front of about 5 drivers and 2 other loaders. He was mad at me because they were still sorting in the sort aisle and it was already 30 minutes past the drivers leave building time and somehow it became my fault so I let him have it and when I stormed off to clock out forever his tone changed real fast and he apoligized to me and went to crack some heads in the sort aisle.

LKLND3380

Years ago, when I was on the preload, I stood a big roll of fabric on end near the bulkhead door. As I jumped in and out of the pkg car it jiggled loose, fell into the front and broke the windshield. They never said a word, just had it fixed.

A guy on the preload was getting hit and stacking out... Well a couple long tubes came down and there was no where to put them but UP... Up on top of the package car they went... About 8:45am the belt supe comes along and tells all preloaders to get off the clock - let the drivers finish up... So everyone leaves but what happened to the tubes on top of the package car???

:confused:1

Don't ask... Don't tell...

Cementups

Box Monkey
I threw any empty box that just dumped 80 lbs. of good on my foot over my shoulder and it hit the Preload boss, who is now the DM, right in the grill.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I first started I would take my wife with me on my night shuttle run. Also picked up many hitchhikers in the early days. Never got caught. Also hooked up a radio- BIG no no back then. On the other end of the scale I once got a warning letter for mistakenly writting down my breaks wrong. The total came to 1 hour and 2 minutes. :laugh: