705red

Browncafe Steward
Check this out!
Chicago Tribune news | Registration
Chicago Tribune news | Registration

Last edited:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Wow this Tiegal has some explaining to do $800,000.00 What she thought no one would miss that? I hope they get the money back I wouldn't want it to affect my check from the meal/break lawsuit, here in CA......right TIEGUY! LOL:wink:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Wow this Tiegal has some explaining to do $800,000.00 What she thought no one would miss that? I hope they get the money back I wouldn't want it to affect my check from the meal/break lawsuit right TIEGUY! LOL:wink:
Rumor has it tieguy wouldnt rat her out now would you tie. How do you funnel $800,000 into your own bank account? Lp is always to busy looking into the hourlies that it took them 8 years to catch her, i wonder how many others will get caught shortly?

tieguy

Banned
Rumor has it tieguy wouldnt rat her out now would you tie. How do you funnel $800,000 into your own bank account? Lp is always to busy looking into the hourlies that it took them 8 years to catch her, i wonder how many others will get caught shortly?

must be one of those chicago things where mobsters make pacts of "honor" with thieves.

tieguy

Banned
Wow this Tiegal has some explaining to do $800,000.00 What she thought no one would miss that? I hope they get the money back I wouldn't want it to affect my check from the meal/break lawsuit, here in CA......right TIEGUY! LOL:wink:

Lol, and the funny thing is she had to work a lot harder for the money she stole from the company then you will for yours. ROFLMAO.

T

Tarnsman

Lol, and the funny thing is she had to work a lot harder for the money she stole from the company then you will for yours. ROFLMAO.
......Is not really theft when she was just getting back some of the money management stole from her lousy management pension plan.....

rod

Retired 22 years
Joe Schumk the driver gets run through the wringer for being 1 minute over on his break but this women gets away with stealing hundreds of thousands for years. Go figure.

tieguy

Banned
Joe Schumk the driver gets run through the wringer for being 1 minute over on his break but this women gets away with stealing hundreds of thousands for years. Go figure.

I don't know about getting away with it? Looks like they got her?

BCFan

I think my old granny would say UPS is "penny-wise and pound foolish"!!:thumbup1: :thumbup1: BC

DS

Fenderbender
That's because she got GREEDY...To say the least.
Greedy!...holy crap...thats over 11 years pay for
a ft driver at top rate...she`ll probobly have a
computer in jail and find a way to rip off someone
else...or maybe theres a UPS prison where everythings
brown,they give you a diad 1 and 200 imaginary stops
that you must complete every day for cold pizza and kfc.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
I don't know about getting away with it? Looks like they got her?
I'd be more careful now that upper management is looking for corporate malfeasance. Your water cooler breaks, coffee breaks ,nicotine break, bathroom break, paper cut break etc etc should have you targeted for elimination. You speak of earning your pay and how I and thousands of other drivers in CA haven't by recieving what we never asked for but will take gratefully. It is you and your type that need to look in the company mirror and be honest in your assessment of what in the hell you think you do that produces anything of value for this company. All I have ever seen from your kind is way too many days of utter ineptitude on everything from trying to implement PASS system to harassing drivers on safety tests when you can't even dispatch a building efficiently. Your I.E. people can't ever be found to fix anything we drivers need on our diads but if you can't access your yahoo e-mail or post more stupidity your on the phone to them ASAP right. Tieguy your mouth works harder than you ever have. Yes a long hard look at this article "Theft by Management" could apply to your air conditioned fluorescent office tan skin. Theft by too much lazy out of touch management in your case, you should dust off your resume and find a government job.