Things my wife hates

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My husband hates me being gone all the time.
He hates when my hair gets highlights (his fault)
He hates the dogs getting water on the floor after drinking heavily.
he hates the cold.
he hates lifetime movie channel.
Mostly though hes a happy guy.
And he has a husquvarna chain saw he loves, a neighbor who brings us free wood as he works at a mill, and a wife that helps him split it all.
Oh, he hates bullies too.
Thats about all I know. Ive only known him 35 yrs.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Just a grumpy old man like me. :wink2:

lol Hoax, my husband is 18 years older then me. he graduated high school the year i was born. he is in his early 50's, but he acts like an 80 year old sometimes, and yes, very grumpy. i tease him and say that he wakes up 3 hours after he gets out of bed. this is also why i say, sometimes i wake up grumpy, other days i just let him sleep. :wink2:

ups1990

My wife hates it when, picking at my feet. I have one good foot and one bad foot. On my bad foot there is a bad nail. When picking at it, she say's, "will you stop, that's disgusting." She really hates it when, I use her manicure tools.

UPS Lifer

to see me relax---I mean seriuosly - what is it that makes a woman never happy with the way the house is. She always think "WE" as in "I" need to paint a room or remodel something in the house. :wink2: There are only so many years a person can stall those projects off before the little women lays the law down:peaceful:

BINGO! BANGO! BONGO!

She hates me being retired with that silly grin on my face ALL DAY LONG!
Forget about sitting on the couch or in front of the computer. Now that it is summer... I am off to the pool. That makes her boil over.

It's OK - I still love her! :flowers:

Big Babooba

For the first time in 28 years, I forgot my wife's birthday. I didn't realize it until this evening. I wonder if she's mad? I'm not.Old Ball & Chain, this one's for you!!!!
"

All Over Now