This forum stinks....goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Although I am sure we will miss your insightful posts and well thought out threads, I have to agree--don't let the BC door hit you on your behind on your way out. Buh-bye!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Ya got to have thicker skin than that to survive a career at UPS. Ya just have to learn to give it right back. Hang in there:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You remind me of Mike Huckabee-- the two of you never know when it is time to leave for good. At least Huckabee finally figured it out.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I really honestly hope this is a joke. This is a forum for MATURE UPSers to get and trade info. People joke and make comments. No Big Deal. I hope you can find another website to fit your style

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jimmy, time for another dose. But of troll meds this time, OK?

Why do I think you are a troll?

Well for one, you claim you are on meds to control your behaviour. And yet you claim you want to be full time at UPS? A driver maybe? Not taking those meds you dont. You would be in jail before the first day is over. If you really knew about your "condition", you would know that though already

You claim you have your "condition" and want to know how to have a meaningful career at UPS, but yet insist on acting out. And you have hurt feelings as well? How funny.

Interesting how you play the part, but you really dont have touretts, do you?

Hate to see you go kid!

d

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Since this is obviously a bs thread, I'll keep going

Does the 9 in your screenname mean your age ??

I've been at UPS 15 years, and you wouldn't be hired as a full time management or driver
Go to your myspace page and blog about Hannah Montana

Like i said, I hope this is a joke

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Geez, hello and goodbye, I thought you were leaving??????
if you dont I will help you until you have something informative, of substance or funny, Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.