This is not good

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-1-30_15-43-42.png

Meat

The same as what it meant when Trump got in - absolutely nothing.

I did enjoy the delusion that manufacturing would make American great again, and that the tax cut would pay for itself while leading to four percent annual growth. My favorite part was when the prez told you feebs that employers will be forced to engage in bidding wars to attract employees - hilarious!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

I did enjoy the delusion that manufacturing would make American great again, and that the tax cut would pay for itself while leading to four percent annual growth. My favorite part was when the prez told you feebs that employers will be forced to engage in bidding wars to attract employees - hilarious!
kind of like those shovel ready jobs

El Correcto

god is dead

I still don’t get what this has to do with loopholing the electoral college to make it null and void without getting the votes necessary to repeal it.

Jkloc420

You should tell the 400000 people that have got manufacturing jobs under trump they dont matter

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s called state’s rights.
Democrats don’t believe in states rights. They believe in an iron fisted centralized government and dissolving our national sovereignty in favor of Global government.

They won’t be happy until over 50% of your money goes into their Ponzi schemes programs and every decision of your lifestyle is made by their regulations and taxes.

It will be fine

Democrats don’t believe in states rights. They believe in an iron fisted centralized government and dissolving our national sovereignty in favor of Global government.

They won’t be happy until over 50% of your money goes into their Ponzi schemes programs and every decision of your lifestyle is made by their regulations and taxes.
Sure thing, buddy. If a state wants to award their electoral votes alphabetically they are constitutionally allowed to. If they want to use the national popular vote count to there’s nothing stopping them. If you don’t like that you’ll need a constitutional amendment to fix it.

Meat

You should tell the 400000 people that have got manufacturing jobs under trump they dont matter

Not sure why I would do that.

Furthermore, I don’t recall ever saying manufacturing jobs haven’t been created.

Wow. I guess if you really believe that bull:censored2:, then you really would be worried about the Democrats taking over!

Jkloc420

Not sure why I would do that.

Furthermore, I don’t recall ever saying manufacturing jobs haven’t been created

Wow. I guess if you really believe that bull:censored2:, then you really would be worried about the Democrats taking over!
I don't eat expired meat and I don't argue with it either