This is soooooooo cool !! Soldier greets mom

moreluck

golden ticket member
Soldier Greets his Mom at UPS
Hooray! Thanks for your service soldier. And thanks to United Parcel Service for allowing this to happen.

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS actually deserves an "ATTA BOY" for allowing this surprise to take place. Lets keep our fingers crossed that whoever allowed it to happen won't be fired for breaking company regulation.

bigbrownhen

As a parent who has a son over there, it was very moving. Mine should be back stateside by Thanksgiving. Thank you More for sharing this. I would also hope she got the rest of her shift off.

This is a very special moment...anyone who has or had a loved one in a war zone knows how this feels. Please dont belittle it with negative comments.

trickpony1

My post #6 was not directed at the mom or the returning soldier. It was directed at the company.
Anyone who thinks I don't support our troops or the parents thereof may want to rethink.
I'm sorry if I confused anyone.

working up a sweat

A lady in our hub son was recently recognized as soldier of the year by the CT National Guard. UPS printed out an article about son and mother with pictures to all employees there. She was truly touched with all the kind words from her fellow workers.