THIS IS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT !!!

The big package

A high school softball game where the national anthem is not permitted . So the parents step up !!! This makes me proud to be an American !!! :usaflag2:
10686.jpeg

floridays

I suspect working on your family life would be a better allocation of time, and certainly more rewarding; but let’s hear it, Glorydays.
Answer my question, do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Last edited:

Meat

Answer my question, do yopu have any idea what yuou are talking about

Absolutely!

You have said many times on this website that you were/are a horrible father, son and husband.

Your time would absolutely be better served trying to redress your ruinous family life.

Not sure what a senior citizen thinks he will accomplish by “straightening out” a message board jokester.

A feeling of superiority? Trust me, it will fade soon, and you will perpetually be haunted by the fact that you ruined all of your family relationships.

Stop this idiocy now, and reach out to them.

You can thank me later.

floridays

Absolutely!

You have said many times on this website that you were/are a horrible father, son and husband.

Your time would absolutely be better served trying to redress your ruinous family life.

Not sure what a senior citizen thinks he will accomplish by “straightening out” a message board jokester.

A feeling of superiority? Trust me, it will fade soon, and you will perpetually be haunted by the fact that you ruined all of your family relationships.

You can thank me later.
Just saying don't add the MLB and doubleheaders to the list of things you know nothing about yet seem inclined to use as supporting "documentation."

Meat

Just saying [you should] add the MLB and doubleheaders to the list of things you know nothing about yet seem inclined to use as supporting "documentation."

Changed that for you.

The portion of my post regarding MLB doubleheader’s was a literal question, BTW.

floridays

Absolutely!

You can thank me later.
I have no reason to ever offer you any thanks.

Obviously I judge myself with a different measure than you use for yourself.

My slate is clear, clean and I can and do live with it.

You're wasting your keystrokes if you think you have any effect on me, it is clear I get under your skin however.

For your benefit, to teach you something about baseball, MLB style.

Those days are long gone. The last time baseball scheduled a traditional doubleheader was on July 16, 2011, when the Oakland A's hosted the Los Angeles Angels. There have been only a handful of such scheduled doubleheaders during the past two decades. Aside from a forced day-night doubleheader last June at Wrigley Field to accommodate traffic for Chicago's annual Pride Day parade -- and that change was made after the original schedule was released -- the Cubs haven't scheduled a doubleheader since 1983.

Educate yourself.

floridays

The portion of my post regarding MLB doubleheader’s was a literal question, BTW.
I understood that, I know what a question mark denotes.

I understand from your question you have no idea of what a doubleheader is.

In a scheduled doubleheader the anthem was played once.

Two games on the same day, if separate admissions are charged and the ball park is emptied, the anthem is played twice.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

People like this also make America great! Good for him for standing up against stupid! Everything he said was spot on.