FREEDOM of Speech rules in America !!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm fine with exposing anyone who broke the law or cheated in an election. Anyone who does it should go to jail, and never be allowed to hold office again. That'd disqualify a lot of democrats due to the 2020 election fraud. I'll have to keep you up to date on those arrests, CNN won't report on it.
Lol stay on the case sheriff
Lmao

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Seriously, what don’t you understand? Ask @floridays .
I'm here to describe what a football looks like. Sometimes the ship goes against the tide and ends up in the Grand Canyon looking for a donkey's ass that got off the path the Indian should have taken but he didn't have enough judges to back his opinion to make it a fact. Then you ask for back up, but it's not there, see. You know why? Because you never got the big picture before you started which proves you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
That's the difference between me and you. I know what I'm talking about.
Who do you think you're messing with, tough guy?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm here to describe what a football looks like. Sometimes the ship goes against the tide and ends up in the Grand Canyon looking for a donkey's ass that got off the path the Indian should have taken but he didn't have enough judges to back his opinion to make it a fact. Then you ask for back up, but it's not there, see. You know why? Because you never got the big picture before you started which proves you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
That's the difference between me and you. I know what I'm talking about.
Who do you think you're messing with, tough guy?
Sorry. I should have stated this was my impression of a comment from @floridays .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
990553_ibhm886onxlddte_full.jpeg

floridays

Sorry. I should have stated this was my impression of a comment from @floridays .
You are the BIG Christian, simple question,

If you die at 10:40 Febuary 24, are you going to heaven?
Simple question, waterboy, remember you been baptized, in the water, water washed away your sins.

Pick a fight with me, expect to respond.

You die, 10:40 Febuary 24, 10:41 Febuary 24 where's yurass?

floridays

You are the BIG Christian, simple question,

If you die at 10:40 Febuary 24, are you going to heaven?
Simple question, waterboy, remember you been baptized, in the water, water washed away your sins.

Pick a fight with me, expect to respond.

You die, 10:40 Febuary 24, 10:41 Febuary 24 where's yurass?
You’re an ass.
No answer, I expected it, I know what you affiliate with.
You still have time not to be lost.
With you it is a blood and water question.
I take you for the boaster crowd, you glory in your works.
I understand.