This is why you don't let the Old Guard run your local

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Piedmont, you said it on a previous post. Your home local has more members and less staff. Local 952 seems to have more paid staff every year as the membership declines. They have two new Project Organizers that didn't appear on last year's LM-2. How can they justify these two new PO's? What have they organized? They seem to have misorganized more since the membership has rapidly declined. The salaries also have continued to go up.

LagunaBrown

2 staff members no longer working there. Again, my point is they only look at line 17.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

LagunaBrown

This thread is a moot point. Because the next election is 3 years away, we have a lot of money in property and not going into bankruptcy. If it keep going down in the next 3 years then I get it and it will obviously be hard to disagree, but there is more to this conversation. and it could easily go up as well. So like I said before don't just read line 17. Please ask your e-board before posting things about your local. It is obvious your just trying to make them look bad.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They have two new Project Organizers that didn't appear on last year's LM-2. How can they justify these two new PO's? What have they organized?

Uh..

You do realize.... They work for the IBT.

They are paid by the Local (LM-2s) and the Local is reimbursed by the IBT.

But, you knew that.... right ??

-Bug-

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
There's organizers that are paid by the IBT, organizers that are paid by their joint councils and organizers that are paid by their locals. Seems like you're unaware of that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There's organizers that are paid by the IBT, organizers that are paid by their joint councils and organizers that are paid by their locals. Seems like you're unaware of that.

2my5awh.jpg

#1. Know who you are talking to.... junior.

-Bug-

LagunaBrown

Don't you work for us. Maybe it's you who should know who you are talking to.

Yet another ridiculous statement..... You know he is not employed by local 952. Even if he did he still would not work for you. For example If I own ups stock (according to your logic) you work for me?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yet another ridiculous statement..... You know he is not employed by local 952. Even if he did he still would not work for you. For example If I own ups stock (according to your logic) you work for me?
What are you doing even posting on here? You don't have the brain power for this.

You make a great BLIND FOLLOWER. Kelly and Hoffa couldn't ask for better.

LagunaBrown

What are you doing even posting on here? You don't have the brain power for this.

You make a great BLIND FOLLOWER. Kelly and Hoffa couldn't ask for better.

That is your answer when I prove that our local is solvent? Sorry but it obvious your dropping BS propaganda and hope people believe it.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Local 952 is not solvent. Local 952 is in deep financial trouble. Word leaked out from attendees to the last shop steward training that one of the BAs recommended not to believe the text messages that were going around the Anaheim Hub about the local being -$221,000. But those are just words. The LM-2s don't lie, those are federal documents.

It was also revealed that Laguna Brown approached a shop steward thinking he was someone else to blame him for the text message that went around the Anaheim Hub. One of the reform members is working on a flyer that will be distributed to 952 members about the current financial situation of their local. Local 952 will be over -$300,000 in the whole by the end of this fiscal year.

Local 952 activism is well and alive from the members. Perhaps other locals should follow their footsteps to reveal the malpractices of their officers.

LagunaBrown

Local 952 is not solvent. Local 952 is in deep financial trouble. Word leaked out from attendees to the last shop steward training that one of the BAs recommended not to believe the text messages that were going around the Anaheim Hub about the local being -$221,000. But those are just words. The LM-2s don't lie, those are federal documents.

It was also revealed that Laguna Brown approached a shop steward thinking he was someone else to blame him for the text message that went around the Anaheim Hub. One of the reform members is working on a flyer that will be distributed to 952 members about the current financial situation of their local. Local 952 will be over -$300,000 in the whole by the end of this fiscal year.

Local 952 activism is well and alive from the members. Perhaps other locals should follow their footsteps to reveal the malpractices of their officers.

Just the fact you say it's not solvent proves that your naive. I wouldn't expect anything less than you performing your circus sideshow to the members. You guys have lost the last two elections and been trying to sell this crap for years. Do you really think your threats worry anyone?

realbrown1

That is your answer when I prove that our local is solvent? Sorry but it obvious your dropping BS propaganda and hope people believe it.

How long does a solvent local survive over spending by $200,000.00 a year?

realbrown1

Stonefish, come out and play. Stonefish come out and play.
You are DISAGREEING to all my posts. The least you can do is tell everyone why.
Don't be such a coward.

LagunaBrown

How long does a solvent local survive over spending by $200,000.00 a year?

I have already explained this earlier in the post so it's your problem if you are not smart enough to comprehend it or you just choose not to accept the answer.

Stonefish

Stonefish, come out and play. Stonefish come out and play.
You are DISAGREEING to all my posts. The least you can do is tell everyone why.
Don't be such a coward.

Divulging to non members the private business (financial) of the local union is the same thing non union, anti union people do to keep the union out or try to destroy the union. I shouldn't be surprised coming from someone like you

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Realbrown1 how much did you cost the local when you ran against them? Local elections are not cheap. Was it worth the 344 votes you got? The way I see it is a few thousand of that cost is yours. BTW - Didn't you say the local got your job back for you?

Hey genius, if you are "ALLEDGING" that PK used "hard money" to run his re election campaign, then there are some federal officials i can point you two, so you could explain this.

You might want to "walk that back a bit".

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
This does not include the lawsuit the bus drivers in Orange County have against their employer and Local 952s unwillingness to defend them. The president of the local who serves as the business agent for these bus drivers has refused to cooperate with the lawyers investigating the malpractices. But why would this president/business agent not cooperate with the investigation? Well it turns out that this president/business agent is in a relationship with one of the bus company's high ranking executives.

To sum up this fiasco, the more than 900 bus drivers currently have a petition going to decertify from the Teamsters.

Can you imagine the financial situation Local 952 would be put into if it lost 900+ bus drivers?

LagunaBrown

Hey genius, if you are "ALLEDGING" that PK used "hard money" to run his re election campaign, then there are some federal officials i can point you two, so you could explain this.

You might want to "walk that back a bit".

TOS.

Are you guys for real? Elections cost the local money to hire a third party to handle the ballots, vote count ect ect. But you insinuate they used hard money for their campaign....... You are pathetic with your tactics. Get lost troll.

realbrown1

I have already explained this earlier in the post so it's your problem if you are not smart enough to comprehend it or you just choose not to accept the answer.

You did not. No organization can survive for long with these numbers.

To say otherwise is just kidding yourself.