This looks promising.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
takemymoney.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Humans once hunted prey by simply running them to death. We are the only species built for long distance running because our bodies are so good at naturally cooling themselves.....

Now we want to wear personal cooling devices so we don’t sweat. Smh my chances of survival if :censored2: hits the fan go up every day.
Running long distance? @silverbullet2893 or @BakerMayfield2018 would be dead within a week!

RDL

Humans once hunted prey by simply running them to death. We are the only species built for long distance running because our bodies are so good at naturally cooling themselves.....

Now we want to wear personal cooling devices so we don’t sweat. Smh my chances of survival if :censored2: hits the fan go up every day.
Idiotic.
Human bodies also weren’t built to be donning polyester while spending most of their day in an oven on wheels lugging heavy S* to customers’ doors from these conditions. When you do work of this caliber, cautionary measures must be taken. Mind you, historically, most of humanity has lived out its life scantily-clad. That always helped the cooling process. Not to mention having cover from the canopy of forests and such.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Idiotic.
Human bodies also weren’t built to be donning polyester while spending most of their day in an oven on wheels lugging heavy S* to customers’ doors from these conditions. When you do work of this caliber, cautionary measures must be taken. Mind you, historically, most of humanity has lived out its life scantily-clad. That always helped the cooling process. Not to mention having cover from the canopy of forests and such.
Except those in the desert wear head to toe clothing because it’s cooler.

The point is air conditioning just makes us more vulnerable to the heat. What happens when this thing dies or you forget to bring it for a day? You’ll be in a lot worse shape than you were before.

I see 60 year old men every summer haul hay (yes square bales) in jeans and long sleeve shirts. They are accustomed to it.