tieguy hiding out???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I miss his input. I also miss the input of a another long time Brown Cafe member in the New England area. I hope they both return soon, their insight and wisdom are missed by me. The current contract debate has unfortunately run a few people off.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I miss his input. I also miss the input of a another long time Brown Cafe member in the New England area. I hope they both return soon, their insight and wisdom are missed by me. The current contract debate has unfortunately run a few people off.

Scratch, if you're talking about Area43, he's having technical issues. He and Cheryl are working on getting him back on. I miss Tie's wit. Let's hope he hasn't been permanently run off! -Rocky

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch, if you're talking about Area43, he's having technical issues. He and Cheryl are working on getting him back on. I miss Tie's wit. Let's hope he hasn't been permanently run off! -Rocky
No, I wasn't referring to Area43, although I do actually like him. I was referring to someone who replied to the very first post I put on the Brown Cafe. I have a lot in common with him on certain controversial issues and he is missed by a lot of long time members. I hope he comes back soon.

Just Lurking

I miss Tie too.

It seemed to me that while he towed the company line for the most part. You could tell when he truly believed the message or just following the company script. I think that long term employees can tell and appreciate the difference. Hope this makes sense.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
did tie say he wa leaving for awhile????scratch were you refering to d.b???
I haven't heard anything about Tie leaving. I am hoping that he is just laying low to let us hourlies hash out the contract proposal. I don't know who d.b. is offhand, but I hope the more experienced BC members who have stepped back a little will join back in our discussions.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
tieguy, over9five, dannyboy, ok2bclever, many are MIA, aspenleaf, diadlover. Where have all our flowers gone? maybe theyve been on, but I havent seen them.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
tieguy, over9five, dannyboy, ok2bclever, many are MIA, aspenleaf, diadlover. Where have all our flowers gone? maybe theyve been on, but I havent seen them.

I've seen Aspenleaf on in the last 24 hours. Over9, DIADlover and Tie are a different story. I've read some of Ok2's posts but that poster hasn't been on in over a year, I think. -Rocky

W

westsideworma

I've seen Aspenleaf on in the last 24 hours. Over9, DIADlover and Tie are a different story. I've read some of Ok2's posts but that poster hasn't been on in over a year, I think. -Rocky

I've heard from over9 lately, he was driving feeders out of my hub (instead of his normal building) for a temporary assignment I guess. So he may be on a different time schedule now haha.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I've heard from over9 lately, he was driving feeders out of my hub (instead of his normal building) for a temporary assignment I guess. So he may be on a different time schedule now haha.

haha....I genuinely pity feeder drivers. They have a really screwed up schedule. If you see him, tell him hello from Rocky, would ya? He hasn't been on in about 10 days. Hopefully he'll come back!! -Rocky

Griff

Tieguy is still around, he's just being a typical management snake. Take a look at his decision in the "vote yes/no" thread. I'll give you a hint, he didn't vote NO. Trying to skew/alter a poll that has no real meaning or outcome, imagine what he does at work m-friend.

VTBrown

Tieguy is still around, he's just being a typical management snake. Take a look at his decision in the "vote yes/no" thread. I'll give you a hint, he didn't vote NO. Trying to skew/alter a poll that has no real meaning or outcome, imagine what he does at work m-friend.

:rolleyes:

aspenleaf

Hey tooner! I am still around just things are crazy in my life so I have not been posting much. I hope you are doing well.

tieguy

Banned

I really don't need to provide a response to this post. Your unprovoked shot at me provides all the answers. :thumbup1:

804 is going down in flames my team is too strong.

tieguy

Banned
To the rest of you thanks for the concern. Been real busy lately between work and a sick mother fighting for her life in the local hospital. Looks like our prayers have been answered. She's coming around and looks like she won't have too many long term repercussions from her illness. Now helping her through rehab to get her strength back.