Time Person of the Year

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Time magazine has named Biden and Harris as Person of the Year. What a slap in the face to all the essential employees who have risked their lives every day to keep our country functioning, ESPECIALLY to the frontline medical workers who are actually around Covid-19 patients every day.

Their rationale is ridiculous. What say you?

Sportello

What a slap in the face to all the essential employees who have risked their lives every day to keep our country functioning, ESPECIALLY to the frontline medical workers who are actually around Covid-19 patients every day.
Do you know what a slap in the face to front line medical workers is? Not wearing a mask in public and not social distancing. They don't give a monkey's butt about Time magazine.

It will be fine

938CCA3A-3E1A-4B67-A848-C0371296060B.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Time magazine has named Biden and Harris as Person of the Year. What a slap in the face to all the essential employees who have risked their lives every day to keep our country functioning, ESPECIALLY to the frontline medical workers who are actually around Covid-19 patients every day.

I have to agree with that personally ... I had just assumed the healthcare employees would be the Persons of the Year.

They haven't done anything yet other than get elected.

vantexan

Obama got a Nobel Prize for just being Obama. Andrew Cuomo just got an Emmy for how he handled Covid press briefings. Now this. Fully expect Hillary to get an Oscar for acting like she loves Bill at some point.

trickpony1

Maybe we can award Sniffin' Joe and Camel Toe the Nobel Prize and maybe, just maybe, the Heisman Trophy.
There's also the Pulitzer Prize for something.....I'm not sure what but we'll think of something.

Hope this helps.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe we can award Sniffin' Joe and Camel Toe the Nobel Prize and maybe, just maybe, the Heisman Trophy.
There's also the Pulitzer Prize for something.....I'm not sure what but we'll think of something.

Hope this helps.
He coulda won a Grammy,
Buried in his jammies